•chapter 12•

A knock on my door awakes me from my dreamless sleep far too early. Whoever's behind that door is gonna get it coming to them. "Miss Merlin, it's Jafar. May I enter?"

It's that idiots little lackey, I guess I'll let him off this time. Or maybe I'll just.....

Without giving permission for him to enter I open the door with a flick of a finger, not leaving my spot on my bed. Stepping into my dimly lit room he goes to speak but is cut off when he chokes at the sight of me. The only thing covering my bare body being my purple g-string and purple robe, untied as usual, made of see through lace with fur trimmings. "Sorry, I wasn't expecting any visitors tonight. You however, are an exception."

Jafar closes is eyes and takes a deep breath to regain his composure, even though he's acting professional that blush across his cheeks says other wise. But his eyes were focused, like the eyes of a predator looking at its prey. Wow, he's got them assassain eyes. "Please, excuse my sudden appearance, I simply wished to invite you on a stroll. I noticed you wondering around the palace after the conference for your room. Since it's night time it'll be easier for me to give you a personal tour."

I was not expecting that. It's true that I was lost earlier and I was I no mood to ask for directions but had no knowledge of Jafar having seen me. What shocks me though is the fact that he's using the little free time he has to show me around. "You're like a cat."

Confused, he tilts his head to the side, looking even more like a cat. "How so?"

"You're always on your toes, ready for anything but you're also a little cutie. A cute little kitten," I purr, crawling towards the end of the bed, while he stares with wide eyes. Quickly he turns around to hide his beat red face behind his sleeves. "Let's go, kitty cat."

Jumping off my bed I lead our way out of the luxurious bedroom. "You're not gonna change?"

"Why should I? This is no different to what I usually wear, plus it's only you and I around," I pull the white haired man by his sleeve, his eyes not leaving the floor. "Won't it be a bit hard to show me around while looking at the ground."

"I wouldn't want to be disrespectful," he said.

"Please, disrespect me as much as you'd like," I teased, placing my index finger under his chin to left his head, eyes trailing up my legs, stomach, breast and finally my eyes. Now it was my turn to stare at him with the eyes of a predator, he now being the pray. "Now give me your little tour so we can began mine."

I smirked as he gulped before nodding his head nervously, knowing exactly what I meant by 'tour'

I smirked as he gulped before nodding his head nervously, knowing exactly what I meant by 'tour'. "Follow me, I'm going to show you my favourite place to be on this island. No one knows about it so keep it between the two of us. It's where I go to get a break from the duties of being an advisor."

"And a break from your King?" I ask, as he leads us through the palace garadens and into the forest.

"A break from everything..... but mostly him," he sighs, pinching his nose bridge at the thought of that headache of a king. "Watch your step."