•chapter 4•

"My king, you seem to be in distress. What is it on your mind?" My trusted advisor Ja'far asked.

"Ever since that meeting today I've felt off," pinching my nose bridge in an attempt to ease myself from the pumping pain in my head. "But non the less, missing a banquet would be extremely rude of us as guest to the Kou."

"Please sin, you need to rest. Don't worry about our punctuality tonight, I know when you've had enough," Ja'far grabs the cup of saki from my hand to set it down before excusing us to return to our sleeping quarters, explaining that I was unwell.

"Of course, I will have a servant escort you to your rooms. Rest well," Kouen dismissed us.

Stumbling behind the servant I could hear Ja'far tsk next to me, most likely annoyed at my drunken self. "Sin, you really need to learn some self control."

Wrapping an arm around the ex assassin to stop myself from falling over, I smile at his panicked face. "Guhhh! My king, how much did you have to drink tonight?"

"Not much but I forget that the booze here is deadly and I didn't want to be rudeeeeee," my head was spinning but at least it got rid of the pounding I've been feeling all day.

"Excuse me, but we have arrived at your room, sir Ja'far," a pretty blonde women with green eyes spoke softly.

"Thank you, but I think it'd be best if I escorted him to his room first," Ja'far claimed.

"No," I sigh. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't make you drag me around like this, it is very unkingly of me. Please, rest up and I'll see you in the morning."

Ja'far stood with eyes wide open in shock. "My king, are you sure?"

"Yes, thank you Ja'far," I nod.

"Very well, good night my king," he bows and turns to enter his room.

"Besides, I have this little cutie here to help me," whipping his head around he glared at me with bared teeth, as I leaned onto the young girl, pressing my nose into her soft blonde hair to get a weft.

"GET OFF HER RIG-!" Ja'far started to scold me but was cut off by the young girls giggling.

"It's quite alright, sire. I will take good care of him," hanging her head down to resemble a bow, unable to fully bow with my weight on her shoulders. "Goodnight, sire."

Turning, she begins to pull me along to my room with Ja'far stepping into his own, but not before sighing to himself. "It's not him I'm worried about."

The girl seemed to be showing no struggle with holding me up, which was strange since she was much smaller than I.

"You're pretty strong aren't you?" I smile down at the girl, but she keeps her gaze straight ahead.

"I'm use carrying drunkard royals like you," I raised my eyebrows in shock. What happened to all those manners she had just earlier.

"Oh really?" I smirked. "Were these royals just as good looking as me?"

"They definitely weren't as forward as you," scoffing at my attempts to charm her she looks me in the eyes but something is different.

"Hey, weren't your eyes green?" I look into the now yellow eyes in confusion, my vision slightly blurry.

Bump. There it is again, my heading is pounding.

"Green? Looks like you've had to much to drink after all. Lucky for you we've made it to your room," opening my door and dragging me to my bed she roughly throws me on it. "Is there anything else I can do for you, me lord?"

"Aww, what happened to that feisty tongue of yours. Please, don't be formal with me," I laid out on the bed in an inviting manner you may say, eyes half closed in both intoxication and seduction. "But now that I think of it, there is something you can do for me."

"I would love to but as you said, I don't need to be formal with you," turning to take her leave she grabs ahold of the door handle and with her back facing me she turns her head, yellow eyes sparkling but holding a deathly glare

"I would love to but as you said, I don't need to be formal with you," turning to take her leave she grabs ahold of the door handle and with her back facing me she turns her head, yellow eyes sparkling but holding a deathly glare. "Sleep well, my King."

Pound. Again? What's with this feeling?

Standing up I dash to the hall way to catch up with servant. Whipping my head left and right but I don't see the young girl anywhere. She was gone. Did she turn into one of those rooms or did I take longer to get to the door than I thought.

Pound

"Ugh, what the? I need to lay down," hands gripping my aching head as I lay on the soft silk covered bed. "That girl, it was as if the flow was..... I don't even know, I'm to damn drunk."

Pound

I can't stand this, I need rest.

////////////

Shifting around in my bed I am awoken by soft cries. Tearing open my eyes I am met with an entirely different room to the one I slept in. Not only that but my pounding head ache is finally gone. Looking out of the window i see it is still night and I'm naked; but that fact isn't really a shocker.

But what really confuses me is the naked women crying next to me. I must be dreaming but...... why does it feel so real?

Reaching out I go to place my hand on the sobbing women's shoulder but in a blink of an eye she is on top of me, hands wrapped around my neck. Lips trembling and bangs covering half her face as tears stream down her smooth cheeks falling to my own cheeks. Is this really a dream?

"Are you alright?" I hesitated to ask. This question only made her tighten the hold on my neck more. I reach up to grab her hands as I start struggling to breathe but they don't budge.

"You," her voice was surprisingly venomous like poison, not matching the broken state she was in at all. "You did this to me."

"I don't kn-know what you're t-talking about, please let g-go. I d-don't want to hurt yo-you," nails cut deep as I struggle to let out my words.

"I might be young, but I am no fool. Did you really think I wouldn't find out? Well? Did you, you old bastard!" What is she talking about? What the fuck is going on? Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Come on just wake up already. "And you don't want to hurt me huh?"

Finally she lefts her head, her bangs moving out of her face to reveal a deadly beautiful women with the eyes of a predator, gazing deep into my soul. A wide smirk spread across her face as tears continued to fall from her yellow glowing eyes. This women was absolutely broken. A beautiful mess. Who would taint such a gorgeous women. Wait, did I do this?

"If you didn't want to hurt me you should've never looked at me with those disgusting seeing eyes of yours."

Pound
Pound
Pound
Pound
Pound
Pound

"I'll never be apart of the destiny you see? In that case, I'll just have to end your destiny."