First Muster: Chapter 20

Start from the beginning

"I really can't understand you sometimes," Jungkook gave up on sparking a conversation between them.

In reality, he's just avoiding Yeora's topic. His mind might think of what happened an hour ago, he doesn't want to risk things. He doesn't even understand why he's doing this now. He was so sure of why he came in the castle in the first place but now that everything's all messed up, his decisions and goals are coming into a blur.

Lisa might help. I'll bring her tomorrow in the castle.

--

Jimin tugs at the smooth fabric that hugged hus body perfectly. He has never worn such garments before and it's making his crimson eyes pop even more.

Hoseok whistles in approval from where he is seated and a smirk is plastered on his face. Jimim suddenly grew uncomfortable and looked away.

"What?" he glowered at Hoseok.

"That girl has taste your majesty. That garmet suits you well. I think blonde hair will oerfectly match those diamonds," Hoseok ignored his glowering.

Jimin turned to face his reflection again and turned his dark ones into platinum blonde and Hoseok was right. It perfectly matched the clothes he has on.

"Perfect," Hoseok praised.

"You think so?" he asked his advicer.

Hosoek just nods.

"Do humans wear these types of clothes soften?" he asked Hosoek while he sips on the blood that's poured on a glass wine.

"No, idols wear those on their performances and concerts. But you wearing it, matches your whole castle and aura. I never knew white suits you. You always wear black your majesty. You use that color more often," he nodded and crossed his legs.

Jimin just nodded in acceptance and sat down on his couch. He do feel really comfortable in his new garment. Yeora got his measurments right and his white pants just ends below his ankle just the way he liked them. The head seamstress never got that right. Yeora figured Jimin might want his ankles hidden for no apparent reason and just went for it.

Yeora woke up with a massive headache that morning and wasn't able to reckon eveeything that happened last night. Jennie was just quick to tell her she fainted out of exhaustion which she believes. Lisa also arrived that morning which Yeora was so glad.

"You should totally wear this again," Lisa lifted the same lace robe she wore that night with Jimin.

Yeora's face twist up in disgust but then thoughy it would actually be great idea.

"This night will be the last night you'll get to seem him Yeora. Take advantage of it. Babe look, I know it'll be hard for you. You already love him but he need to do this for your sanity's sake," Lisa was right.

"I know Lisa, I just don't think I'll be able to heal myself after this night. I know he'll break my heart by why am I wavering? I still want to see him," Yeora confessed, she's again bawling.

Lisa sighs and pulls her in for a hug.

"You can do this, you'll figure everything out once you're back in the human realm," she comforted.

Yeora sniffles already bracing herself of the impact tomorrow.

"It's about time Yeora, we need to make you look perfect," Lisa makes her comfortable on the vanity chair as she pulls down on the pins that kept her curls tight an hour ago.

Yeora looks back at her tired face, her noticably thinner frame and her slighyly fading bruises.

I'll be fine.

--

Jimin stands still outside his balcony as he stares up at the full moom brightly shining in the dark sky. He watches the stars appear brighter as he waits for Yeora to come. He ordered everyone to stay away from his room this specific night and although everyone was confused with his command, they still said yes.

The moon lights catches in the diamonds on his shirt and reflects iy beautifully. His hair lighter under the same light and his crimson eyes are a shade darker.

He heard foot steps and instantky sttaightened up. His back still against the door of his solar while the white curtains sway gently arpund the opened door.

"I'm here your majesty," she gently announced her presence and Jimin waved his hand in the air to open the door.

Yeora entered and her scent immediately made Jimin gulp.

"Good evening your majesty. Thank you for accepting my request," she said.

Jimin slowly turns around to look at her. His breath caighg in his throat as he drinks in her appearance. Her hair now reach her waist, they're curled to perfection, her eyes are still the warm hazel ones he had dreamed of. Those lips he missed and that body slightly revealed under the lace robe she wore that night he lusted for who knows how long.

Yeora smiles at what Jimin is wearing and was taken aback by his new hair.

"You look dashing your majesty," she smiled and in a blink of an eye, Jimin is now infront of her holding her waist.

He pulls her body closer to his and growled.

"You look beautiful in thay robe too Yeora, do you want me to really break you?" he whispered in her ear making her stop breathing.

"Yes," she breathed making Jimin stop his movements.

He wasn't expecting that answer from her. He lets go of her and stared into her eyes.

"You know I can't," Yeora's heart drops at the king's denial of her.

Jimim saw how disappointment took over her features making him reach out her and kiss her on the lips.

His mouth melts into her and despite him holding back, he felt Yeora pull him into her lips even more. When they finally lets go of the kiss, Yeora's eyes are now filled with need. Jimin wasn't slow to catch up, he felt his body responding to her involuntarily.

"I don't want to hurt you," he whispered against her lips but Yeora's taking a no tonight.

"Please," she begged making Jimin shut his eyes close.

He carried Yeora to his bed and positioned her on top of him.

"Take me then, this will be the only way for you to not get hurt," he nodded and she smiled, genuinely smiled.

"Yes your majesty," she purred making Jimin's manroot twitch.

She felt bold and started undoing his buttons painstakingly slow making Jimin squirm in anticipation. Once his top was discarded, Yeora's warm hands traveled dowm his body waking his skin in return.

She opens the fly of his pants and pulls the zipper, slightly grazing his hard flesh. She waisted no time and pulled his oants and underwear off of him. Now, he's gloriously naked under her.

The power she feels, the vampire realm bows before him and he bows before her. She bit her lip and her tongue darts out to wet her lips.

"I want to taste you your majesty,"

•••