♡Huge Hugs♡ |11|

Start from the beginning

After Kitten was all ready, I changed into some clothes suitable to work.

I brushed my hair and teeth and did light makeup, the usual.

I grabbed my bag with the small essentials I needed.

I grabbed a coffee and headed out the door, clear skies meant usually a good day. .

Kitten was fast asleep in the baby carrier I brought. I secured her in the car seat and we both headed to the cafe.

BTS music still played on the radio but I didn't care. I just focused on the road.

We arrived at the cafe car park, I parked and carried Min-Ches's cattier with her in it towards the door.

It was quite a modern looking place.

Big glass windows and green trees, bushes with flowers surrounding the building.

A huge sign reading "The Silver Spoon Cafe".

I walked in, I was quickly greeted by Mrs Lee, the head in the cafe. Mineso's Mother.

"It's so good to see you Y/n." She greeted.

I hugged her back as she then brought her attention to the tiny sleeping baby.

"She's adorable..!" She cooed.

I smiled.

"I'll bring her through to my office, there's a few new tables of people needing waiters." I nodded and passed the carrier to Mrs Lee.

I walked over to the staff room, hung my jacket on the hooks and put on my black apron. I glanced in the small mirror and fixed my hair so it was neat.

I walked back out to the main cafe area.

There were 2 tables packed with people, I headed towards the first one.
They looked at me smiling,

"Are you ready to order?" I asked them politely.

They all nodded, I took their order.
Writing down on the small notepad in my hand. Once I had written everything down I headed over to the kitchens to deliver the new order.

I walked towards the next table. It looked like there was around 4 people.

All with masks on..it highly reminded me of the guy at the salon.

I made eye contact with one of them, he took off his mask and stared at me with slightly shocked eyes.

I remembered that face...oh god.

"Y/n....!!!?" His voice was loud and cheery. He stood up and gave me a huge hug. I stood there awkwardly in a bit of shock.

"T-Taehyung..?" I said in utter belief.

I scanned the rest of the faces.

Namjoon, Hoseok, Taehyung and Jin.

"Err..what are you guys doing here..?" I asked giving an awkward smile.

These weren't the people I planned to be seeing.
"We thought we would come to the best cafe in Daegu..!" Hoseok beamed.

He was a lot like Mineso..if only she knew they were here.

"I didn't know you worked here." Rm said. I nodded lightly with a small smile.

"Where's the o-others." I said crossing my fingers they weren't planning on coming here too.

"Oh they went to the place across from here." Rm informed, I breathed out.

Phew...that would of been bad.

"Are you okay...cos you fainted." Taehyung burst out, straight away covering his mouth. I chuckled.

Even though I shouldn't say this, but I missed having them around. They were like family to me.

"Yeah, I'm doing good..-." I got cut off by a small shout from Mrs Lee's office.
"Y/n! Come here for a minute."Mrs Lee shouted to me.

The boys looked at me in confusion. Muffled Cries were heard. I placed down my notepad and pen on their table.

"I'll be right back..." I said awkwardly.
I rushed towards the office. I managed to stop Min-Ches from crying.

Once I got back over to the table the boys were looking through the menus.

I couldn't tell whether they were curious as to why there was a baby crying and I had to sort it or they were just really good at acting normal.

"Sorry about that..ready to order?" I asked trying to sound normal picking back up the notepad and pen.

They placed their orders. I could of guessed Jin's order and gotten it right.
I was away to head to the kitchen when Jin stopped me.

"You should come to the studio. Like later on tonight." He said to me, my eyes opening wider.

I tried to stutter a no. But that's not how Jin works..it's always a yes.

"I'll pick you up after work, we are staying in Daegu for a few months."

"It would be good to see you.." he finished.

I nodded and walked off, regretting that nod harshly.