Ch9: towards the grandline

Start from the beginning

"What do you want puny human?" The fishman said

Madara pointed to Usopp "He said your mouth looks funny"

Usopp was shocked "Why did you do that?"

The fishman made an angry face "I'll kill you"

"NOO!" Usopp started running towards the forest. The fishman ran behind him.

"Good luck" Madara joked and looked at the other 3

Luffy launched a punch towards Arlong, which he caught easily

"Let go" Luffy firmly said.

"No thanks" Arlong replied

The fishman then grabbed the rest of the arms and threw him hundreds of meters away.

"Well, there goes our captain" Sanji joked

"Focus on the enemies" Madara said

Zoro and Sanji just stood looking at their enemies. Luffy will fight Arlong, Sanji with the ray fishman Kuroobi and Zoro with Hachan, also, the kissing fish fishman Chew to Usopp, that was nowhere to be seen.

"I'll finish you in five seconds" Zoro rushed towards

"Ink jet!" Hachan attack Zoro with his ink

Zoro sidestepped the attack. Madara noticed a delay on the swordsman's action, he then remembered that he was supposed to use three swords to fight.

"Yosaku, Johnny, could you please hand me your swords"

"Sure, brother"

"Catch!"

They threw the weapons to Madara. He caught them effortlessly "Roronoa, use this!" He threw the swords to Zoro who caught them easily. "You wound is deep and has not being treated properly, for that, you should avoid using unnecessary movements and finish the fight quickly"

Zoro listened carefully to the long-haired man and prepared his swords to attack. Madara looked at the determination of the pirate

"I will show you my six-sword style too!" Hachan pulled out six swords as he exclaimed. "Tentacle-Sword Overload"

Zoro swiftly evaded the rotating swords of Hachi and prepared to attack "Oni Giri!" He moved faster than the fishman shattering his swords to pieces.

"I won't lose, Body Slam!" Hachi launched himself towards Zoro

"Tora Gari" Zoro putted his hand swords over his mouth blade and slashed the octopus fishman. Hachan fell to ground instantly.

"I won" Zoro gasping said. His wound opened, which let blood stream from it. He was about to fall from the exhaustion

"You did well, Roronoa" Madara grabbed Zoro before he reached the ground and threw him to Yosaku and Johnny "Take him to a doctor before he bleeds to dead"

"Yeah, brother!" The two shouted while leaving with Zoro on their hands.

"Not as shitty as I thought" Sanji said while looking at Zoro

"Hyakumaigaware Seiken!" Kuroobi launched a heavy punch towards the distracted Sanji.

The cook was sent flying towards the wall of Arlong park crashing outside it.

"I thought I told him to not let his guard down" Madara looked at the hole Sanji created when he was launched.

"And what about you human, will you fight us, or will you run like a coward" Kuroobi taunted Madara.