Fourteen - Date Number Three

Začít od začátku

I found myself jumping right off my bed. My sleepy eyes and dizzy head made that trip to the door not such a pleasant one. I fell sideward, cushioned by the soft velvet carpet beneath my face.

When I got a hold of my balance, I immediately went on my way and bent to grab the neatly folded paper and, well, unfolded it. And sure enough, Piper was right.
__________

I know it's Monday. You're busy and I'm on duty. But I have a surprise news for you. Last night, I told the queen that you needed a little break so she knows you'll be going out and there will be no reason to hide. All you have to do, Princess, is to meet me outside by the Bentley by 11 am. Tell Ivy not to take too much time getting you ready.

Did I mention you're already beautiful because I love you?

P.S. Dress like a Red!
__________

I folded the paper back and realized that I had a smile on my face. I shook my head, stationed myself in front of the dresser and kept the mini-letter in one of the drawers.

I stared down the mirror and I saw a mess. I didn't need Ivy yet but instead, I just readied myself for some breakfast. I put on my favorite everyday dress for the palace, My lilac gown.

After some breakfast, it was still around 8 am. I didn't see Levi at all. He just told me in his letter that he was on duty today.

Where in the world was he?

I did some work and at around 9 am, I started getting ready. At exactly 10:50, I was perfectly ready! I don't understand why but I made a big deal of what I was going to be wearing only to have Ivy pick an outfit for me in the end.

I wore a pair of high waist jeans, a white halter top and some sneakers, of course.

I almost forgot!

I went back to my dresser and slipped the pink Jade ring into my finger.

Later, I took a deep breath before walking out of the palace gates to be met by Levi standing beside the Bentley.

He looked great in his black V-neck and blue jeans. To top it all off, he wore a blue cap and scored the ultimate boyfriend look.

"Wow, right on time!" He said as he checked his wrist watch.

"Where are we going anyway?" I said as I walked closer towards the car.

He ignored me.

"Just step into your carriage, milady." He said as he opened the car door for me.

We drove pass plenty of high rise buildings. It wasn't an area so unfamiliar to me. I guess I've been here before. My guess was that we were heading for the mall to go shopping. Until we went pass all those. Now, all I saw was vast land.

"Levi, seriously, where are we going?" I asked after the long silence in the car.

"You'll know when we get there." He said while still looking out the window.

After a while, I heard loud carnival noises and saw a theme park emerging into view.

"Wonderland? Seriously? How childish of Levi Dawson." I joked disappointedly as I turned to look at him who was seated beside me.

I loved theme parks and Levi knew how much I wanted to go to one when we were children. Of course, under Gold protocol, I couldn't.

"Oh. You don't want to come?" Levi asked worriedly. I appreciated his efforts and loved it at the same time.

"I'm just kidding. Thank you, Levi. I'm so excited!" I thanked him enthusiastically as our car neared the theme park entrance.

Right when we arrived, there was a wide array of different kinds of treats.Levi didn't even ask anymore. He just suddenly appeared with different pairs of food in both his hands: one for him and one for me. That way, we didn't need to get some lunch.