Seven - Golden Secrets

"How about Ivy? Ugh... She's pretty cute with her... ugh... bob hair and all." I was trying to suggest some girls for Levi while he threw me some jabs and uppercuts that I had to dodge.

Seeing that our elbow scratches looked exactly identical really freaked him out. I knew he was a brave man ever since but I was a clumsy and an accident prone princess.

It isn't fair for him to have random bruises and scars popping out because of me. I've already had these lessons before along with fencing and other self-defense trainings. He just wanted to teach me some more.

"No thanks. I'm not into really serious women. She never really laughs at my jokes." Levi said as he put down his arms and walked towards the bench to rest for a bit.

He used his tank top to wipe the sweat off his face which subtly revealed his sweaty eight-pack.

"Were you staring just now?" He teased with a smirk as he reached for his water bottle. It was no doubt Levi Dawson was one of the most ripped guards in the palace but I have never actually cared. I still didn't.

"What?" I pretended not to hear as I walked closer towards the bench since my water was right beside him.

"Nothing. You're just so beautiful because I love you." He said with a smile while holding up his hand with the marked finger to rub the spell on my face again.

"My lady?" Ivy popped out of the huge gym screen. I turned on my side of the camera with a remote so she can see and hear me.

"Yes? What is it Ivy?" I asked between gulps of water.

"Prince Damian is here to see you. Should I tell him that now's not a good time since you're training?" She asked.

"No, it's fine! Have him wait in the North Wing. I'll be out in a minute." I said as I quickly ripped the boxing wrap off my fists.

"I'll be out in a minute, my beloved Prince Damian of Quince!" Levi mocked angrily while unraveling his hand wrap.

"I'll go ahead." I said as I gave him a sarcastic look, grabbed my towel from beside him and then quickly headed back into my room to get changed.

I picked out a cute navy blue maxi dress and made sure my sweat completely dried up before wearing it. I kept my hair in a messy high ponytail then sprayed a little dash of perfume. I strutted into the North Wing looking all pretty only to find Damian slouching on the couch while staring blankly on the floor.

"Your Highness?" I called out softly. He looked up to me and fixed his posture. I noticed the dark circles around his eyes
and the fatigue look in his face.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I sat beside him.

"Audrey, can we speak somewhere private?" He said in a haggard voice and a very serious face.

There were guards standing close by and it's not impossible that they could be listening. Damian probably had something important to say.

"Uh, is the movie room alright?" I asked him in a soft voice.

"Sure, anywhere no one is listening. I do hope you don't mind." He said as he slowly stood and then offered his hand for me to stand.

"No, I really don't. Let's go." I took his hand then went with him to the royal movie room where my family watches shows and films for leisure sometimes.

Levi still followed right behind us.

"Does Dawson have to follow you around all the time?" Damian whispered.

He seemed a like he really wanted to talk to me alone. I kept silent for a while. I never tried sending Levi away by myself before.

"Levi, can you give us a minute?" I said as we got closer to the movie room.