Eleven - Chick Flick

Start from the beginning

Across the garden, I saw a woman, who appears to be Elise. She wore a nineteenth century blue dress with laces and ruffles everywhere. She was being filmed while walking around touching flowers.

"Cut!" The director shouted from his seat.

"We need an extra!" He yelled out. At first none of them seemed to have noticed that I was there.

Until they did.

"It's Princess Audrey!" One of them told everyone which made all of them turn to look at me before they all bowed in respect.

"Please, don't mind me and go on." I said when I realized I disrupted their scene. Someone offered me a seat. Before I realized, Elise was already standing right next to me as she curtsied.

"It's an honor to meet you, your Highness." She said with her eyes lowered even though she was older and much taller than me.

"I hope I didn't disturb your shoot." I said as I stood. I was quite embarrassed that all the attention was on me earlier.

"Of course not, your Highness. I'm the one who should thank you for your family's hospitality to allow the shoot in the palace." She said meekly.

Before I could continue to talk, she asked,

"If you don't mind, can I use one of your guards as an extra for this one scene?" She requested.

I turned to look at Levi who was talking with Elliot by one of the many doorways back into the palace.

Will she pick him?

What will he even do in this scene?

Wait...

Why do I care?

"Sure! No problem." I replied.

Elise walked closer to where the guards were standing. She studied them carefully one by one from not much distance. They were completely unaware and continued to stand at attention while Levi continued talking with Elliot.

Although he was acting at ease, he was still wearing his uniform so I'm sure she knew that Levi was still one of the guards.

"I apologize, your Highness. Elise always chooses her extras wisely when they have to make any contact with her. She's that kind of person." The director sighed since Elise's particularity was taking too much time.

The extra gets to touch the star?

Since when?

Elise quickly came walking back towards me and the director while holding up her dress. The hem of her dress was still slightly brushing against the grass just like how mine always does.

My heart was pounding a bit. I don't really understand why. As she got closer, the beating inside me got faster.

"Who is that guard over there, talking with my brother?" She pointed while talking to both me and the director.

"Oh, him? He's Levi Dawson, my bodyguard." I answered nervously.

"Ohhh!" Elise said while gesturing the director to call Levi.

"I hope you don't mind if we use him on set, your Highness." She said in a way that she's simply informing me rather than asking my permission. The director, however, respectfully waited for my answer.

He's just an extra, Audrey. Elise has the most handsome Jordan Rhodes as her male lead anyway.

Anyway, if Levi gets her, then that's great! No more annoying spell.