"We're not sure yet, we're still trying to figure out why you're being targeted. It isn't safe for you to be out when we don't even know who it is that's trying to harm you or why." Aizawa responded, eye peering over his shoulder at the girl expectantly, as if he were waiting for her to say something.

Y/N looked down at her hands in her lap, biting her lip slowly as she began to weigh the pros and cons of telling him her theories.

It's not like, if I told him the truth, he'd be upset. I mean, I didn't do anything wrong or lie to anyone.. and it could help. Plus this is Dadzawa, he'll help.

The H/C haired girl sighed, tucking a lose strand of her hair behind her ear. She closed her eyes tight for a few moments, mentally preparing for having to embarrass the hell out of herself.

Once they find out I'm a fangirl, it's game over for my street cred..

"Please don't be mad.." She started, eyes wide as she looked over to the pro hero. She was nervous as hell, but she wasn't going to let that stop her. Y/N knew that if she didn't say anything, this could potentially endanger other students. Especially since she has no idea what they're after.

It didn't take long to explain to Aizawa what happened and her possible theories. Of course, he was a mess when he found out that they were a show in another universe, and got even more messed up when she accidentally said she read fan fiction about him. Once he got all the facts, he took it upon himself to get her released later that afternoon. Y/N was practically dragged all over the city by him, as he made her explain to the head of police and the main staff at UA.

It was safe to say, Y/N was so embarrassed that she couldn't even talk to anyone anymore without blushing. Her cheeks hurt, her soul hurt, and her head was throbbing. The worse part about it, was when Present Mic asked what kind of fan fiction was out there. Somehow that lead to EraserMic talk, and lets just say she ended up crying and giving All Might a heart attack.

At the end of the day, it was decided that no student should be informed about where she was from, or about fan fiction. Y/N was also thankful that Nezu said she could come back to the dorms that night as long as she spoke to her parents.

After a long talk with them, and an agreement that they would call the check on her every night, she made her way to the dorms. Y/N was practically running when she saw her dorm building, squealing in excitement about seeing everyone again.

All the talk about where she was really from and all the things she was a big fan of, really made her feel like she was herself once again. It had been a while since Y/N had felt whole, and the pros being behind her and supporting her despite where she came from made her feel so warm and welcomed.

She slammed open the doors of the building, eyes scanning the main floor for anyone. Once she made eye contact with a certain pink skinned girl, she screamed and took off at full speed. Surprisingly, Mina wasn't even alarmed by the loud yelling and the door slamming shut. All she could process was that her best friend was back and healthy.

"Y/N!" She screamed, arms wide open as she scooped the girl up into her arms. Tears were spilling down the faces of both girls, equally relieved to be together again.

The sound of feet stomping made the H/C haired girl's head spin, as she spotted a dark blue haired blob zooming their way.

"KYOKA!!" She screamed, her voice hoarse and excited as she squirmed in Mina's arms. Jirou tackled the two girls, making them fall on the chair behind them.

The commotion caused the rest of class 1-A to come out of the game room, or whatever they were moments prior. Most of them were confused, as they couldn't see who came in because they were being smooshed by Mina and Jirou.