Chapter 5

Chapter 5- "Suddenly, I'm gay."

Holy shit.

Y/N stood in the main lounge as the six girls surrounded her. Although it sounds like they are attacking her, it's quite the opposite. The eager and energetic girls were bombarding her with questions. The idea of having another girl in class 2A was exciting to them to say the least.

While there were six girls in the class, there were fourteen boys to follow. Now with Y/N, there were seven, and it felt refreshing.

"So what's your quirk?" The pink skinned girl questioned loudly.

Y/N blinked, kind of surprised by the question. Where she was from, quirks didn't exist, so the first thing people usually asked for was her name.

"Mina! At least lets find out her name first before asking her all sorta of personal questions." The tallest girl of the group scolded like a mom.

Mina rubbed the back of her head in an embarrassed state as she softly let out an apology to the new girl of the group.

Y/N couldn't help but let out a soft laugh at the pink skinned girls cuteness.

"It's okay." Y/N finally spoke up, surprising the tall girl—Momo—standing next to her.

All Y/N could really do at this moment was be in awe. All the girls from class 2A were absolutely beautiful. Never in a million years did she ever think she was going to meet them.

"My name is L/N F/N, but you can call me Y/N." Y/N spoke softly while plopping down on one of the main room couches.

The girls followed suit, each of them taking a seat wherever they pleased.

"I'm Asui Tsuyu, kero. You can call me Tsu." The green haired girl spoke up from her spot on a big bean bag chair.

"Yaoyorozu Momo. People call me Yaomomo or momo, I don't mind either." The tallest girl of the group smiled.

The rest of the girls followed suit, first introductions and then quirks. Even though Y/N knew all of this already, and even more, she still listened respectfully. What else was there to do? Say: 'hey I'm from another universe where your world is a show, so I already know about your daily lives, personal information, and all that jazz'?

Y/N mentally facepalmed. She knew should couldn't give away anything about where she was from or what she already knew. So she'd have to feign stupidity and let everyone tell her shit like she hasn't even heard of it or seen it before.

It didn't take long for the girls to notice Y/N's hunger when her stomach growled loudly.

A small blush coated the H/C haired girls face. She was embarrassed but she was starving.

"Oh! I'm so sorry, we didn't even ask if you had anything to eat!" Ochaco exclaimed sadly, sporting a guilty look on her face.

Y/N threw her hands up exaggeratedly, trying her best to make the girl feel better.

"N-no! Eh it wasn't your fault, I promise. P-please don't feel bad." Y/N's face was even more red at this point. Her hands were flying all over the place trying to somehow get across to the girl next to her that she was okay.

'No wonder why Izuku is always so damn nervous and looking like he's crazy.' Y/N thought noticing how much of a nervous wreck she looked like.

Before long, Momo had set a hot plate of the food she made earlier that night in front of the hungry girl.

A hot steaming plate of rice balls, broccoli and a few vegetable rolls stood in front of the H/C haired girl. It all looked so good that she almost drooled. Y/N unconsciously wiped at her mouth just in case she really was drooling.