Chapter 10

Chapter 10- "What the fuck is happening?"

After a very long shower and some of Momo's rice balls, Y/N and Hitoshi found themselves on the floor of the girls room watching some random movie. Well at least Y/N thought Hitoshi was. Unbeknownst to her, he was actually texting.

Y/N turned her head, finally noticing he wasn't even focusing. She groaned, plucking his phone out of his hand, causing the boy to shoot up and try to take it back.

Her eyebrows furrowed at the text messages before her face began to heat up.

"Err, Toshi?" She questioned the now flustered boy. "This is highly inappropriate!" She squealed, shoving the phone back in the boys hands.

The indigo haired boy laughed to try and hide his embarrassment.

"Who was that?" The girl questioned, raising her eyebrow to emphasize that she was intrigued. Whoever her best friend was texting, was clearly into him and vice verse. Hitoshi has never told her about anyone, so she was sort of confused and upset about it. 'Did he not trust me?' She wondered, frowning.

The boy sighed, clearly realizing he's been caught. He runs his hand down his face, trying to gather his thoughts.

It was quiet for a while before he finally spoke up.

"It's Monoma.." He started, causing the girl to fall over in shock, choking on her spit.

"Calm down woman! Don't be so troublesome or I might regret saying anything." He retorted, trying to stay serious, but a smile still played on his lips.

Y/N was cackling on the floor. Not only was this shocking news that Hitoshi was in some sort of relationship, but it was even more amusing that it was Monoma of all people. From what she could remember, he was sort of stuck up and hated literally everyone in 2A just because they were in the hero course.

"Listen!" He whined, swatting at the laughing girl, trying to get her to stop making a fuss.

"Fine!" She finally stopped, sitting up with a huge smile on her face while staring at him.

"Ugh, look he's not out okay? That's why I couldn't tell you." He said lowly before adding, "We're kind of dating." His cheeks heating up at the revelation.

Y/N's eyes widened, before she tackled him in utter happiness. In all honesty, she was happy for him regardless of the fact that Monoma was a duckass. As long as he was treating Hitoshi right, it was all good in her book.

A small 'oof' came from the boy as he fell back on the floor.

After spending an hour talking about Hitoshi's love life and how it all even happened, the two soon fell asleep on the floor. When they woke up in the morning, they scrambled around trying to get ready for class without being late.

But thanks to Hitoshi, they ended up being late for class, Y/N having to run across the building to her own after dragging the boy to his own class.

Y/N slid the door open to be met with a disappointed looking Iida and Aizawa. She cringed, trying her best to apologize before being told to go to her seat.

The day proved to be uneventful, just how it has been for the past few months.

Y/N found herself in her room soon after classes ended for the day, doing homework with Jirou and Mina. After they finished their small homework session, they went to eat with the other girls, then all separating to go shower.

Now Y/N was in her room, in the dark like always, reading books on wattpad. Her phone suddenly vibrated. At first she ignored it, but then it vibrated a couple more times, causing her to groan and exit out of her favorite app.