"Is this Vanessa speaking?" My dad joked, making my eyes open wide in surprise.

I chuckled. "Yeah dad, it's me, Vanessa. I work as an assistant. I work for Tyler Benson...." He interrupted me.

"Wait? Who are you talking about?" He asked in disarray.

I rubbed my free hand on my arms, comforting myself. "You heard me, dad. Tyler Benson, Aric Benson's son, your friend." I said clearing his confusion.

"Oh My God, Are you serious? How long have you been working for him and does he know you are the girl he was to marry too?" He sounded serious.

I threw my free hand and walked back to my bed. "It's been a month dad and no he doesn't know anything about me. I changed my name, even my look. I can't believe the guy you wanted me to marry would be my boss, would be in the same country. Only his best friend, Noah knows." I said smiling at Noah's name.

I pulled my legs on the bed and crossed them. "Oh...so are you willing to tell him? Does he love you or anything?" My dad asked out of curiosity.

I threw my legs down when I heard the L-word. I nervously replied. "Yeah...I will after...coming....back. Well, I do...sort of...like him....dad. But I don't....know....about him. He....was in... love with...some girl" I rolled my eyes recalling their so-called relation.

"But they broke up." A smile formed on my lips.

"I guess...he is still...trying...to get over her," I muttered.

"Great! If you like him, don't let your feelings getaway. He will soon get over her. Don't worry my child. Everything will be okay." I could feel him smiling.

"I hope so... anyway dad. Where is a mom?" I asked totally forgetting about her. I slapped my forehead.

"She is sleeping. Should I wake her up?"

"No. No. It's fine. Don't tell her that I will be there at the wedding. Just carry on with the act. Act as if you never talked to me. I want to surprise her." I grinned.

"Sure honey. Goodnight. Love you and take care."

"Goodnight dad. Love you too." With that, I hung up and heavily sighed. I can't believe I actually talked to my dad. It wasn't that bad the way; I was thinking it would be. Aly was right he didn't say anything related to my marriage. I just can't wait to meet them. I miss them so much. I should tell Noah about this.

I walked out of my room and shut the door behind me. I glanced at Tyler's room and saw his door opened half. I marched towards his room and peeked. I saw him sitting on his bed with his head in his hands. I grew anxious. Before I could step in, he wiped his tears off his face and lay down on the bed, covering himself with the duvet. He turned his back to me and drifted to sleep. I wanted to ask him why he was crying. Was he still missing that bitch? Why was he hiding so much pain in himself? Why can't he just open up to me?

But instead, I slowly shut his door and made my way towards the stairs. I marched towards Noah's room. I knocked it twice but no response came so I moved towards his study room, thinking he might be in there. I knocked on the door and within seconds Noah opened it.

"Come in," Noah said, moving out of the way.

I smiled at him as I made my way into his study room. I comfortably seated myself on the couch and Noah moved back to his chair.

I silently toyed with my fingers. "Couldn't sleep?" Noah asked making me look at him.

"No. I-miss my...family, Noah," I mumbled. My tears started to build at the corner of my eyes but didn't let them roll down my cheeks. I heard the moving of chair and looked at Noah; he walked over to me and sat beside me. He took my hands in his and squeezed them.