"Hello, Tyler," Logan said, making me look at him again. Tyler didn't say anything. He jerked my left hand off him and left from there leaving me alone with this horny man.

"Excuse me," I said, pushing everyone on my way. I kept calling for Tyler but he didn't turn around. Not even for once. He made his way into one of the room and I followed him. When I stepped in the room, loud music made my ear go numb. It felt like I was in a club. I saw people dancing, more like throwing themselves onto each other.

When I moved further, my gaze directed towards Noah who was sitting on one of the couch in the room. The girl, who he accompanied before, was almost laying on him. I angrily walked towards him and stand in front of him with both of my hands on my hips. He instantly got up letting the other girl fall to her face on the couch. He made his way towards me.

"Why did you leave me with him?" I shouted in his ears due to loud music.

"I thought you wanted him to accompany you." He shouted back in my ears.

I shrugged. "Yeah, I did but he left me alone with that jerk Logan." I shouted in anger.

He laughed. "I am sorry about that. Anyway, may I have a dance with a beautiful lady?" He said stretching his right hand out for me. I smiled at him and gave in. We made our way towards the dance floor. He placed his hand on the small of my back, my hand went on his shoulder, and our free hands finally met. He maintained a distance between us. We moved our feet's with the rhythm. He spins me around. We both laughed and enjoyed our cute little dance. We kept on dancing till the music stopped.

Everyone's applause filled our ears and we bowed down. We both looked at each other and smiled. Soon my blue eyes met with the pair of grey eyes. Tyler was staring at me; it looked like he was fuming in anger. I tucked Noah's blazer. He looked at me and followed my gaze. He took my hands in his as we both walked over to Tyler.

"Ty, go and have a dance with Emily." Noah asked, grabbing Tyler's beer bottle and taking a sip from it.

"You will have all day for glaring, Ty. Now go!" Noah said when Tyler was glaring at him. I nervously looked at Tyler, impatiently waiting for his response. I so wanted to dance with him, tell him I was sorry for before. Noah pushed Tyler off the stool and grabbed my hand, giving in to Tyler's. He tightened the grip on my hand and took me with him.

We were now the center of everyone's attention. He took my hand and placed it on his shoulder, and kept his hand on the small of my back. His rough touch on my back made me lose my senses. As his rough touch felt against my soft body, a shiver ran down my spine. He entwined our free hands and pulled me closer.

We had that passion in us when we were dancing to the rhythm. He twirled me around, dipping me as he leaned forward closer to me. His manly scent was so hard to resist. His grey eyes staring into my blue ones, my heart was pumping so hard it might come out of my chest. I stared right into his eyes and it felt like they were hiding so much behind itself. I wanted to know the pain his eyes were hiding. I wanted him to open up to me. I know something was hurting him. All he has to do was just say.

The sudden proximity of us, begin so close yet too far from each other, made my face turn to a light shade of pink and my heart kept on missing its beat. I couldn't resist looking into his deep grey eyes, which had so much to tell. Maybe...it's hard to explain but...there is something between us...something beautiful. He took in a deep breath as he pulled me back up into his arms. I know that I feel something for, Tyler. But I am scared to accept it. What if he turns his back to me for Amber? What if she will try her best to make us apart? I know bitches like her. All they want is to spoil other people's happiness. Jealous bitches.

Pushing negative thoughts away, I smiled at the handsome hunk in front of me. He looked at me like he was in deep thought. My smile soon faded as he spins me around and let go of my hand. I watched his every move as I dumbly stood there. My eyes widened and my jaw fell on the floor when he grabbed another girl by her waist pulling her towards him. I shut my mouth and fumed in anger. How could he be so heartless? He left me for some random girl. Huh!

I left the dance floor in disgust. I searched for Noah but couldn't find him. I went to the bar and sat on one of the stoles. I grabbed the beer bottle and gulp it down while looking at Tyler who had his face stick on that girl's neck, making me even angrier. He pushed the girl, grabbing the other one. Fucking bastard. I shut my eyes in disgust, gulping down the half of the beer bottle. I didn't care about the burning sensation in my throat and kept on gulping down the beer. Shortly, the effect started to take place.

"Hello, Emily." Someone said in my ears, I jumped at my spot, dropping the bottle on the floor. My mouth formed a big 'O' and I covered it up with my both hands as I saw the glass shattered on the floor. I turned around and saw Logan smirking.

"Hellooooo...Loooogaaaan..." I slurred while getting up. My knees failed to support me, almost making me fall but Logan was quick in grabbing my hand and pulling me on to his chest. At first, I wanted to thank him for saving me from falling, but as the minute passed I wanted to throw a punch at him. I tried pushing him away but he tightened his grip on my waist, making me yelp in pain.

"Let meeeee gooooo! Youuuu bad maaaan." I shouted at his face, making him angry. He moved his face to my ears and bit my ear lobe, making me groan. He moved his face closer to my lips about to kiss me but was pushed back when a strong force pulled my hands. I looked at who it was and my eyes lighten when I saw, Tyler.

Without thinking twice, I threw myself on him and hugged him tightly. I smiled when he hugged me back. I don't know how long we stayed like that. But I felt safe in his arms. He broke the hug, cupping my face in his hands. He pushed the lock of my hair back.

"Are you okay Emily?" He said with concern clear on his face.

"Misssss Emmmmily for youuu." I said, removing his hands off my face and crossing them over my chest. Instead of saying anything, he chuckled.

"Noah! I am taking her home while you take care of this bastard. The deal is over between us." Tyler said holding my left hand, taking me along with him. I jerk my hands off him, pushing him away and ran towards the dance floor. I threw my hands in the air and danced like a crazy woman. Trust me when I said like a crazy woman, I meant I am a bad dancer. I felt my legs being pulled up from the floor when Tyler threw me onto his shoulder.

"I wantttt to danceeeee, Tyyy! Puttt meee downnnn." I said, hitting him on his back. His back was like a fucking rock. My tiny hands would have broken if I have kept on hitting him. I sighed giving up and let my hands fall lifelessly on his back, almost touching his hips. I wanted to slap his sexy butt but was also afraid of breaking my hands. What if his butt was also as hard as a rock?

"Byeeeee byeeee!" I said waving my hands to everyone who passed by us. Some raised their eyebrow at me, some laughed, some didn't bother and some waved back. Obviously the drunk ones.

Tyler gently placed me on the back seat, shutting the door behind me. He got in the car from the other side and ordered his driver to take us home. I let my head fall on to, Tyler's lap. He looked down at me in surprise but later smiled. He tucked my hair behind my ears. I poked his nose, making his eyes wide in surprise.

"Why... did you....do that...Ty...?" I said looking directly into his eyes.

He raised his eyebrow in confusion. "Did what Emily?" He furrowed his eyebrow.

"You...left...me alone....and... danced with...that...bitch? Why...Ty ...ler?" I muttered. He caressed my cheeks and smiled.

"I am so sorry Emily. But I had to." He said, giving me a sad smile.

"But...but..." Before I could say anything, my eyes slowly started to shut and before I knew, I drifted off to sleep.

A/N: I so want to kick Logan's balls. Tyler always on the rescue! Vote! Comment! Share! Thank you for reading. Lots of love! ❤️