15- Sam

Sam

Thankfully, I got to leave early, and I finally got to Zach's party. The blaring music filled my ears as I stepped inside, and already, I heard someone call my name, "Sam!"

I turned around and smiled at Noah walking- stumbling- over to me. "Hey, Noah. Where's Haven and all them?"

"I thought I saw," he hiccuped, "saw Carter outside with Stacy. Haven's dancing with Zach, and Emily and Jason are shoving their tongues down each other's throat somewhere," he informed me then another hiccup escaped his throat.

I laughed and held onto my unstable friend, "Drunk already?"

"I'm not drunk, Silly," Noah said, swiping my nose with his finger.

"Yes, you are. You've never called me silly before, and I'm positive no one else either," I laughed again.

"Man, I love that laugh." Noah confessed causing my face to heat up. "Your real laugh is sexy." Stage two Noah: flirtatious.

"Maybe I should get you home?" I questioned.

"You don't have to, you just got here. Plus," Noah pulled out his keys. "I can just drive myself," he said with half of his words slurred as Noah gave me a lopsided smile.

I grabbed his keys from his hands, "Like hell you are. Come on before you puke on everyone. Can you stand?"

"Yes!" Noah stood up straight from leaning against me and started to walk, but stopped. "Wait..." He turned around, probably after realizing he had walked the opposite way from the front door. As amusing as it was to watch that drunk idiot stumble around, looking confused, I decided to help him out. I lifted Noah's arm up and over my shoulder so I could keep him steady. Noah turned his face and looked at me surprised, his chocolate eyes lighting up. "Sam! You're here! Wow, man, I'm so glad you could make it!" Noah wrapped both arms around me and gave me a hug.

He closed his eyes and inhaled as he smelled me. He sighed in content. "You always smell so good," he murmured in my ear. "I bet you taste good too." my eyes grew wide when I felt his warm tongue lick the side of my neck. "Mmm I was right."

"Oh boy," I muttered. "Okay, let's go. This way," I guided Noah out of the house and to my car. I plopped Noah down in the passenger seat of Patricia. Yeah, that was my car's name. Haven hated it. "Seat belt on," I demanded.

"Mmm, you put my seat belt on," Noah told me, poking my face. Then he looked down and grinned, "use this for my seatbelt," he slurred, and his hands went to the buckle on my belt.

"Gah!" I grabbed his hands. "Noah, stop."

"Ever gotten road head before?" He asked me suggestively and tried to wiggle his eyebrows.

I made a strangled squeaking noise. Don't you dare picture Noah giving you head while you're driving! But I was already picturing it.

I shook my head to rid my brain at the lucid image. "Noah, can you stop being difficult?"

"You're so pretty. Did you know that?" He asked, feeling up my face. He wrapped his arms around my neck and drew me closer to him. His lips got close to my ear and he whispered, "I like it when you take care of me. A real turn on."

I felt my heart pumping faster. Did Noah... like me? Stop. That didn't mean anything. Noah was drunk; he didn't know what he was talking about. Jason said stage two was Noah being flirty with everyone, I had to remind myself of that.

"Okay buddy," I took his arms off of me. "I'm gonna shut the door now," I told him.

Noah cooperated with me and I finally got the car door shut. I walked over to the driver side and hopped in. "If you feel like throwing up, let me know and I'll pull over, okay?" I started my car and began driving us to my house.

About three minutes in Noah rolled the window down "I don't feel too good," he said leaning out the window.

"Noah, don't!" I warned, pulling over quickly, but it was too late. Noah barfed up everything he had consumed that night out the window. I parked my car on the side of the street, still in Zach's neighborhood.

Noah opened the car door, stumbled out, and threw up some more in someone's lawn. 

"Jesus, Noah, you puked all over the side of my car!" I scolded him, then gagged at the sight, almost throwing up myself.

Noah bent over, his hands leaning on his knees, and vomited again. He heaved a couple more times, but nothing came up.

"You good?" I asked after five minutes of listening to him gag. It was so disgusting. Noah groaned, which was the best response he could come up with. "Come on, you frickhead," I said. Noah wiped his mouth with the back of his hand then got back in the passenger seat. "Should I take you home?"

"Your place," Noah mumbled. "If that's alright," he added, which wasn't needed, he knew I would let him crash at my place.

"Of course," I said.

After a couple minutes, I pulled up to my driveway and turned off my car. Luckily my mom was asleep as I brought Noah upstairs to my bedroom and sat him down on my bed. I pulled off his Converse. "I feel so hot," Noah whined. What was stage three again? Then as Noah started to lift his shirt up, I remembered: Stripper Noah. I couldn't help but watch as he took off his shirt, his defined back making me want to reach out and touch him. But then, he remove pants, and then-

"Okay!" I exclaimed in a panic, grabbing his hands to stop him from pulling his boxers off. "I'll turn on the fan, just don't take anymore clothes off." Noah grunted then collapsed onto my bed. "I'm gonna' get you some water. Don't puke on anything," I warned him before walking out of the room.

After filling up a glass of water and getting two tylenol for him, I went back to my room. Noah was snuggled up in my bed, "Here, and take these, helps for the headache," I said as I placed the glass of water and two pills on my nightstand.

He took both of the pills and drank the whole glass before laying his head back down. "Thanks, Sam." he yawned and closed his eyes, "You're a good friend. Love you," Noah murmured before drifting off to sleep. Stage four, emotional.

"Yeah, I love you too. You have no idea" I sighed and gently brushed his messy brown hair to the side, and once again shamelessly admired his body. God, I wanted to kiss him. But I couldn't, and that was the worst part. I thought I actually was in love with him that night, but maybe I was just infatuated then because how I felt for him later, was way more intense.

But that night, I couldn't tell him how I felt or do anything about it. Who knows what would happen if I acted on my feelings towards him. He'd probably freak out and everything would be awkward and weird between us. Or worse; he'd never talk to me again. I couldn't lose him even if it meant keeping my feelings bottled up inside.

I had to get over him, but I didn't know how. Believe me, it was easier said than done.

I grabbed a pillow that Noah wasn't using and a blanket from my closet and set up a spot for me on the floor next to my bed. Maybe I'll get over him tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

**

I just couldn't wait for this chapter!!

Flirtatious Noah is the best lol Thank you for reading!! Comment and vote!

-Xoxo, Bert