Nightmares

Virgil's POV

"You're so useless" Patton spat at me with an angry face. "Thomas would be better off without you" Logan continued. "You should just kill yourself."Roman finished the rant. They looked at me as if I just killed Thomas.

The room we were in was dark, not a single source of light, not even a window. I looked up to see them disappear one by one. I start shaking and breathing heavily. Then...

I woke up in a cold sweat. I looked around and saw that I was in my room. I started crying, I always have that same dream, every night. I stood up on my shaking legs and moved towards my desk, I opened one of the drawers with a key that was in one of my pockets. I grabbed a razor that was inside. I walked towards my bed and sat down, tears still streaming down my cheeks. I rolled up my sleeves only to see cuts and scars from when I cut myself. I had started cutting a long time ago, about 7 years ago. I found a spot that only had a couple of cuts and I pressed the razor to my arm and slid it to the side admiring the blood as it trickled down my arm and it started dripping to the bed sheets.

1 cut...
2 cuts...
3...
4...
5...

Then I heard my alarm go off, and the others started to wake up. I rolled my sleeves down and went to my bathroom to put my makeup on. When I was done I went outside to see the others already going downstairs for breakfast.

"Hey kiddo, finally awake?" Asked Patton as I sat down next to Roman. As I did Roman gave me a smile, huh that's weird, he never does that. I give him a puzzled look.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Sorry this was a short chapter, but I hope you enjoyed it. Since it's almost summer break I am going to work on uploading some more chapters for my books. If I have time.
I am going to update this book maybe tomorrow.