#03 Flux: Ripples | Part 5

Summary: Things are starting to escalate. As your relationship grows, so does the challenge that comes along with it.

Warning: Mature (18+) scene, involving usage of sex toys, an act of masturbating

Dinner. Check. Or, at least, almost ready. The salad is plated on the table and the chicken casserole is cooking in the oven.

Beer and champagne. Check. Oh, and an extra bottle of scotch just in case Yoongi needs something stronger to drink after dinner is done. Coffee does not seem to be an option when you have no work tomorrow.

Movies. Check. A few options of action movies and Jungkook's favourite pieces of horror movies are set to go. Along with the classic piece, Sound of Music, and a few other choices of rom-com and drama for your pleasure. You are still slightly bitter that the boys had refused to join you to catch up on watching the latest Game of Thrones season that you have missed. Too sophisticated for a lazy date night, they said, and they were worried that it would be too off-putting if things are meant to continue to bed. Pfft, boys.

And now leaves you with the final touch.

Glancing up at the clock, you make sure that you still have enough time to prepare yourself. With Yoongi still meeting up with his superintendents and Jungkook sparing an extra hour at the gym, you still have some spare time to carefully add a few details for the night.

The bathroom is slowly filled with thick steam, a sign that the water running from the shower had turned hot enough for your liking. Tossing your soiled clothes to the hamper—which all had been covered with sweat and the smoke coming from cooking, and God knows what had been caught there after your quick grocery run earlier and after hours of cleaning the entire apartment—you step into the shower, letting the hot water wash away the dirt and grime from your hair, your face, and all over your body.

When you finally come out of the shower, steam following behind, you feel refreshed enough to feel like you have turned into a completely new person. Soft skin instead of the stickiness that had been clinging on your body, the mixed scent of milk and honey from your liquid soap and the boys' masculine woody scented shampoo had replaced the unbearable stench you had carried before.