#03 Flux: Ripples | Part 4

Summary: Things are starting to escalate. As your relationship grows, so does the challenge that comes along with it.

 Warning: Mature (18+) scene, explicit smut scene, involving public sex, use of dirty talk, fingering (f receiving)

"What did he do, baby?"

As you feel his palm pressing on your left breast, gently feeling your softness through your blouse, and his erection pressing against your lower abdomen, you start wishing there are fewer layers of clothing separating you. The need to feel him and the memory of what you did with Yoongi in this room a few months ago makes your whole body grows hot, the region between your legs starts growing wet that your panties are nearly soaked.

"He fucked me—" you murmur against his neck, while your body starts moving on its own, pressing your body against his middle. Under the haze of your lust, your right leg somehow moves and opens wide against him, allowing you to press your center on his erection. That seems to make him grow harder and you can feel it the moment he thrusts forward against your pelvis.

"He fucked you? Here?" he grunts, either it is with jealousy or want, you no longer care, but you are quick to set things straight soon enough.

"Yes, he did—but only with his fingers, against the copy machine."

Jungkook suddenly pulls away, making your body feels cold with the loss of his touch. "Which machine, baby?" he asks you while looking deep in your eyes. Fighting off the haze that has started to muddle your brain, you turn slightly to point towards the middle one where Yoongi had you pressed against.

"That one—"

He cuts you off by pushing you against the aforementioned machine, quickly turning you around that your front is pressed against it.

"Did he bend you over this thing too, babe?"

"Y-yes—"

"Like this?" he whispers to you with his lips nibbling on the shell of your ear. Your legs have already felt like jelly when he guided you further into the room that you have no power left to fight it as he starts bending you over until your upper body is sprawled on top of it.