Rodica asked, "Ok y'all gotta run me in on who y'all been fucking with. Dae I know you probably still fucking with Khalil ugly ass."

Sadè replied, "My man is not ugly first of all, but yes girl you already know that, that's all me!"

Tons of thoughts started going through Kaelynn's head.

Should I tell her about me and Khalil?
What if she finds out?
What if she already knows?
Why am I dealing with him?

Before she knew it, Kaelynn started day dreaming.

"Hellooo? Kaelynn? Girl who got you over there day dreaming?" Rodica asked

"Haha, Girl nobody. I fuck with a couple niggas but, it ain't nothing serious."

"Girl it gotta be somebody how you been ducked off," Sadè added.

"Girl it ain't nobody I just been trying to chase a bag!"

Kaelynn felt so bad. She never meant for them to get caught up like this. They were at a party one summer night and she had been drinking and he offered to be her ride home. He might've been tipsy that night too because they hooked up and have been caught up together ever since.

"Mhmm, I see you girl," Sadè told Kaelynn.

"I bet you do," Kaelynn replied.

Rodica asked Sadè if Montero had texted her yet and she told her no. So they all decided to get their eyebrows waxed and went ahead a went to the mall after. They all hopped into the car and Sadè got the text from Montero that said the movie was over.

The girls pull up to the mall and Montero and his girls arrive shortly after. Montero saw the girls go into the mall so he texted Sadè to see what the plan was.

Montero : we at the mall, we just seen y'all go in

Sadè 💕 : ight, we finna do a lil shopping so it's 2:30 rn, let's meet in the food court at like 4:00

Montero : alright bet

Montero put his phone in his pocket and took Ma'Kya's stroller out of the trunk and put her in it. Alexis was still acting like she was ready to go but Montero just held it in for the sake of Ma'Kya. Once he got Ma'kya all strapped in they walked into the mall.

"Daddy! We're at the mall can I get a toy? Pretty please?"

"Yea Kya, as long as you be a good girl."

"Ok I will daddy."

Meanwhile, Rodica is with Sadè, and Kaelynn in the Fashion Nova store. Sadè and Kaelynn are looking for an outfit for the party next weekend. While Kaelynn is looking for a top, she gets a text.

👅 : Hey, Beautiful

Kaelynn : hey

👅 : wassup, wya

Kaelynn : I'm at the mall rn, with dae..

👅 : oh damn well come see me when yall leave