what do i do

Kenny,

I know what you have and I want it too.

Don't act like you can't transfer it with your witchy shit, because you can.

I know you can.

So much of my time has been wasted here. I would have had a normal life. You fuckers ruined it for me.

I'm going to get my life back. Even if that means taking yours.

Eric

13 times. 13 times he read the letter over. Kenny looked directly at each word, his vision burning into the ink for several minutes, trying to unearth some secret code, a loop, anything to hint that this wasn't really happening.

Cartman had always been manipulative, a mastermind of getting what he wanted, his words tangible, his promises a carnival teddy bear that you just can't win.

Bluntness was what scared Kenny about this note. The direct threat.

Reaching over chip crumbs and an old music box, he grabbed his buzzing phone. A selfie of Kyle and Karen at Tweek Bros. Studying, smiling. He saved it as his lock screen, then held the phone to his chest.

(what do i do)

(what the fuck do i do)

He sat down his bed and placed the phone down, screen up so he could see Kyle and Karen smiling at him before the picture faded. The music box found a way into his hands, still charming even in its shedding of paint chips. A gift from one of his grandmothers when she was shopping yard sales, he turned it over and wound it up, opened it to the little blue angel with golden wings and watched her drift in circles, slowly, slowly, hands clasped across her chest, to the tune of "Down to the River to Pray." Watching until she finally came to a stop, her hollow eyes gazing into his own.