Part 13

"You seem quite after my moms death anniversary, somethings wrong?" Jk ask while driving.
Jin bite his lips and just shake his head.
"Did Sunmi-noona said something to you?" Jin ask.
"No. Were not that close, I dont like her, why?"
"Uhmm nothing"
"But she said to me watch out on those people I trust" Jk answer.
Jin look at Jk. His body is trembling.
"Jk, c--can you stop the car? I c--an cant breathe" Jin said.
Jk hurriedly stop the car and ask "Wheres your medicine?" as he look inside Jins bag, once he have the medicine he hurriedly give it to Jin to drink it. They both waited for the medicine to effect on Jins body.
"What happen? Did I said something wrong that make hurt you?" Jk ask as he pulls Jin into a hug.
"No"
"Then what happen?"
Jin look up and cupped Jk's face.
"Will you leave me if youll find a very dark secret?"
Jk frown "Why you ask that?"
"Just--just, it just pop up on my mind? W--what if it happen, will I hurt you again? Or will you leave for good?" Jin ask.
"Silly. Ill accept you, whatever happen" Jk said pecking Jins lips for couple of time.
"I love you so much" Jin said.
"I love you too babe"

---------------------------------------------------------

Jk drop Jin to his apartment and promise the other that he will comeback tomorrow. The moment Jin lock the door, he hurriedly dialled his mom's number.
"Jinnie baby" his mother on the other line said.
"Mom" Jin said with a sad voice.
"Whats wrong Jinnie? I thought you'll be happy if you and Jk will be back together?"
"Mom, do know Sunmi?" Jin ask.
A moment of silent. No one dares to speak. Then his mom break the silent.
"She is Jk's mother step sister"
"Does she knows?"
"Yes she knows" his mom sight "Did she threaten you?"
Silence again then Mrs. Kim hear a sob on the other line.
"Mom, I cant, I dont wanna lose him again, not this time" Jin said.
"Jinnie, your not gonna lose him, I promise that, tell me what did she did to you?"
"A month. She gave me a month to stay away from Jk." Jin said.
"Have it her way but I promise you, you'll not gonna lose Jk. This time son, I wont let you to sacrifice your happiness again, I promise"

--------------------------------------------------------

Mrs. Kim shake her head after dropping the call. Sunmi is back to ruin their lives again. This time she will fight for her son and this time she will never let her son suffer again.
She stand up and went to her closet and grab the box that shes been hiding for all this years.
As she open it, she saw a lovely woman. Jeon Jisoo. Jk's mother. Her bestfriend and her protector.
She caress the picture and a tear falls in her eyes.
"Im so sorry I was not able to be there when you need me. Im so sorry. I promise, I will be there for your son, I will not let him suffer again"
Then on the box is the diary that contains all the truth. She took it and whisper "Its time to reveal the truth, I will not let Sunmi nor anyonr hurt Jin nor Jk."