Part 8

"You got all the schedule right?" Jungkook ask Jin.
"Yes. Mr. Jeon"
"Good. Now I want you to arrange a dinner for two in an exclusive hotel"
"For two Mr. Jeon?"
"Do I need to repeat myself Jin? Yes two. Ill have dinner with Sunmi, makw your that it will be special"
"Yes Mr. Jeon" Jin said biting his lips.
"By the way, Are you taking your off very well? I dont want any of my staff being sick, you look so pale." Jungkook said, observing Jin from head to foot.
"Yes. I am"
"We will have an annual check up this coming month, make sure youll have your check up"
Jim was about to answer when someone burst from outside.
"Jeeeeeooooon" Taehyung shout then stop when he saw Jin.
"Oh hi there Angel, you work here?"
Jin just nod while a concern look on his face.
"Taehyung what are you doing here?" Jungkook ask.
"I had a meeting near here so as a good friend, I visit you" Taehyung said crossing his arm.
"Hmm I see"
"You havent introduce him to me" pointing to Jin.
"His Kim Seokjin, my personal assistant."
"Kim Seokjin. Now that you mention it, its him?" Taehyung ask while looking at Jin whose head is down.
"Yes" Jungkook said with a cold voice.
"Oh, I see"
"Ill go now Mr. Jeon" Jin said while bowing down and hurriedly went outside the office.
"What the fuck Jeon, you hired him? Whats your plan Jeon Jungkook?" Taehyung ask while raising one of his eyebrows.
"None of your business"

---------------------------------------------------------

"Breath in, breath out Jin" Jin keep saying to himself. He is now on their dry pantry to get some coffee.
He shake his head, knowing that his new doctor knows Jungkook. He is nervous, he almost spill the coffee since his hands are shaking so bad, he dont want Jungkook to know his situation.
"He is the one your telling me isnt it?" Jin turn his back seeing Taehyung emter the dry pantry.
Jin get his coffee as fast as he can so he can leave the room but Taehyung grab his wrist.
"He is right?" Taehyung said while looking at Jin intensely.
Jin just nod trying to free his hands from Taehyungs grip.
"He doesnt know?" Taehyung ask again.
Jin shake his head and sight.
"Please keep it a secret. You promise me and as my doctor its a confidential information." Jin said.
"Why do you have to keep it? Why did you accept this job? Jin, Im not the right person to tell you this, but what you are doing right now might be the cause of your death, your just hurting yourself"
"I still love him, isnt it too much to ask just to see his face everyday, I cant change what happen before but atleast Ill be able to get near him, its not too much"
"It is not, but with your situation, it will be, stop risking yourself, its making it worst, not just your pain but as well as your health, as your doctor, please stop it." Taehyung said.
Jim chuckles. "You dont know everything, you dont know what lurks in the past that Im trying to fix, no one knows"
"In which part are you trying to fix Jin, No one knows your reason before even Jeon Jungkook, but are you sure that your trying to fix your past, because what I am seeing, your not, your destroying your future, if you give up this job and stop feeling that pain, if you will be able to tell him the truth, thats fixing Jin, hiding things and keeping secret never fix a problem."
" Your not on my situation Dr. Kim, dont say things as if you were on my situation, your just my doctor"
Taehyung smirk, letting go of Jin wrist,
"Im just your doctor, yes I am, but remember as well that I promised to be always here to help you, it does not change, Im still here"
Jin look at Taehyung and say a silent thank you and walk away.

After a few seconds when Taehyung turn around on the other door.
"Holy cow, Jeon, how long have you been there?"
"Just arrive" Jungkook coldly answer while eyes set on the door where Jin went out.

Yes, he heard everything. He wants a clear answer to what he heard, he wants to know what health issue they are talking. His heart is hurting, is it why Jin is so pale lately? He wants to follow Jin and demand for an answer but he cant do that, he has a better plan. He sight heavily, he misses his Jinnie, everyday is suffering for him but he needs to finish this facade but hearing the conversation, it seems that there will be a change of plan.