Part 1

Jin smile seeing the email that he receive from a big company in Korea. He was just hired to be a personal stylist/PA/make up artist. Either of the three he can handle it, he just needs a job after he end his contract with other company. He grab his phone and call his mother.
"Eomma"
"Jin, how are you?"
"I have a new job a week from now, do you need something or do you wanna buy something?" Jin ask.
"No. No. Baby, I dont need anything, dont spoil me, spoil yourself." A long pause. "I dont deserve to be spoiled Jin, I hurt you and the almost ruin your life because of my mistakes."
Jin sight. Its always been this way after that terrible night when he discover his mother wrong doings, he promised he will work hard but in one condition, they will leave the place, they will transfer to a new place, forgetting everyone including HIM. If he can remember how he broken he is when he leaves, his heartache. He smile, hoping that the other person is doing fine and somehow will forgive him someday.
"Eomma, I want you to buy all things that you want, Okay?"
"B-but Jin"
"No buts, get ready Ill pick you up within an hour" Jin said ending the call

"Looks like someone is so happy today" Namjoon said as he enters Jins office.
"Namjoonie, I just got a new job" Jin said.
"You actually dont need a new job Jin, we are partners in this restaurant and you can be the manager here" Namjoon said.
He just smile, Namjoon is his business partner and bestfriend after relocating to Seoul. They decided to build a restaurant with Japanese food concept, he gave all his savings for this restaurant, same as Namjoon.
"Namjoonie, I need a back up income for this restaurant, we need money to improve, we cant just rely on its income, isnt it?" Jin said.
"Well said. Can I stop you?" Namjoon said.
"No."
Namjoon smile showing his dimple. "I know."
"Bye Joonie, need to pick eomma for us to go shopping" Jin said exiting the office.
-------------------------------------------------------

"Mr. Jeon, this are the list of people whose applying to become part of your team" the manager said.
Jk get the paper and read all the applicants, simply boring, he might need to launch another search, he is not satisfied on the profile he saw, he was about to throw the application when something caught his eyes.
An application of a certain male, he cant forget the name, the name who left him broken 5 years ago. KIM SEOKJIN. He gets the application and gave it to the manager.
"Hire him"
The manager just nod and left the room while Jk is smirking.
He never thought that he will find Seokjin after five years, and now the later will become part of his team.
He had a plan in his mind, he will let the other know the pain that up until now is still in his heart.

LETS BE MUTUALS ON MY PHOTOGRAPHY TWITTER ACCOUNT. :) PLS.
breiyatography - twitter acc
Thank you