Part 5

Its his off. So he decided to be on the cafe, he also misses his bestfriend Namjoon.
"You should resting, I can take care here"
"Yeah, I wanna see you and you dont wanna see me, it hurts" Jin said as he pout.
Namjoon laugh"Common, lets go outside the office, Ill make you some coffee"
They exited the office and Jin sat by the window where he can people walking around the street, he then focus his eyes on the TV inside the cafe.

"CELEBRITY IDOL JEON JUNGKOOK IS HAVING A NICE VACATION IN BAHAMAS"
Many fans saw the idol on bahamas but what the fans asking is whose this person who have been seen with the idol. Both were spotted at the beach and the pud showing sweetness to each other"

Jin could not hear the newscasters feedback, his heart was again beat so fast that it stops his tendency to hear, he stand and almost fell, he feel dizzy and he cant breathe, he needs to go the comfort room, he dont want to see Namjoon this scenario.

-----------------------

"Where have you been?" Namjoon ask.
"I need to use the bathroom" Jin said.
"Oh I got you a coffee, your favorite" Namjoon smile.
"Thanks Joonie"
"How was it? How was work?"
"Its fine, and I love what Im doing, but there is just one thing that makes it more twisted."
"Huh? Twisted? How come?" Namjoon ask.
"Im working with my ex" Jin said while Namjoon raise his eyebrow.
"Whose ex?"
"Jeon Jungkook" Jin plainly replied.
"What The Jeon Jungkook is your ex?" Namjoon said.
"Sssssh. Your shouting, everybody can hear you" Jin said.
"Your ex like the one person who keep telling me that you left and yet you still inlove with?"
Jin just nod. And smile bitterly.
"This is destiny. So how was it, are you getting to know each other again?"
"No Joonie. He shows how he hated me, he makes me feel the regret Ive been keeping for how many years" Jin said.
"Oh."
"I guess his taking his revenge on me, its okay, as long as I will be able to protect my mother"
"Are you sure about that because its not what I feel about your feelings" Namjoon said. Jin look at Namjoon while raising his brows.
"What do you mean?"
Instead of answering the question, Namjoon ask.
"Does it hurts?" Jin smile and look directly into the window.
"Ill be lying if I answer NO. I still love him, its always him, but seeing him everyday, keeps hurting me, knowing that I have to lie just to protect my mother, knowing that If I am that selfish, Ill be able to keep us."
"Do you still love him then" Namjoon ask.
"Yes and No" Jin answer. "Yes, I love him, he is always be my love and NO since I have to protect the truth that connects us all"
"Sooner or later, he will know the truth, wouldnt it be more pain that the lies you created." Namjoon ask.
"I know that but atleast its not from me, I have act fast before it will shutter us all."
"Wouldnt it be unfair for him? Jinnie, you lied to protect your mother, you lied to protect him from being hurt, but isnt it much convenient if you tell him the truth, and if he hates after that, atleast you did not lie, than rather lying to him to makes him hate you and know the truth later on and he will hate you forever? "Namjoon ask.
" I know but I have no choice, I have no courage to tell him the truth"
"Wrong move Jinnie, have you ask yourself this, you keep protecting them from knowing the truth but who will protect if the truth comes out? No one. It will be you whose gonna suffer at the end." Namjoon said.
He already think about that, his heart is hurting again but he ignores it. No one will protect him. Just as he was thinkinhkg, he heard Namjoon.
" Im just here if you need a friend"
Jin look at Namjoon and show his beautiful smile.

---------------------------------------------------—--
"Like really, we look for a cafe and now we sees one, you just keep starring at the window for fucking 30 minutes now" Hobi complain as he is browsing on his phone.
JK wants to roam around the city and look for cafe.
What Hobi did not see is Jk looking for the two persons on the window. The two is smiling so happily and talking.
Jk clenches his hands, something inside him wants to get inside the cafe and grab Jin away from that person. How can that person makes Jin so happy, how can Jin show his lovely smile to that person, all those things is only for him to see. At the back of his mind, something is stopping him, someone is telling him that he needs to revenge, and he follow the revenge.
"Lets go" Jin said coldly to the driver as he look at Hobi.