Part 7

"Kim Seokjin" Jungkook called Jin.
"Mr. Jeon?"
"I dont like the brand of make up you use on me? You know how sensitive my skin is, are you planning to ruin my face?"
"N-no. The make up came from a sponsor, I thought you'll gonna like it"
"Assuming arent we? Did it not tought to you that before applying make up, you have to try it before the artist?"
"I forgot about that Mr. Jeon. It will not happen again" Jin answer.
"You really good at it arent you?" Jk ask which make Jin frown since he did not understand the question.
"Pardon?" Jin ask.
Jk walk and stop infront of Jin. "You're really good at ruining someones life isnt it? Just for once, can you not ruin what I have" Jk said and intentionally bump Jins shoulder while walking towards the door.
Jin left dumbfounded, after the door close he clenches his chest, the pain, it hurts, he tried to breathe in and breathe out, calming himself.
"Are you okay Jin?" He look shock and look on his back. Its Hoseok. Jin smile bitterly. "I am Hobi, I am"
But Hoseok face looks like he is not convince what the other is telling him, on what he is seeing, the other is so pale and sweat is forming on his face while his hands is clenching his chest.
"Jin, are you sure?" Hoseok ask.
"I--I a-m" Jin said catching his breath, his knees became weaker and suddenly he falls on the floor, Hoseok catch him.
"M---di--cine--bag" Jin said unable to finish the sentence. Hoseok hurriedly search for Jins bag and grab it, look for the medicine.
After the few minutes, the pale face is now turning back to its normal color and Jins breathing is also calm.
"What the hell was that Jin?" Hoseok ask.
Jin just smile and shake his head.
"Who know about that?" Hoseok ask.
"No one" Jin reply.
"Jungkook, does he knows? Is he aware about it? How serious it is?" Hoseok ask.
"No." Then he grab Hoseok collar as if his life depending on it"Please, whatever you saw, whatever you know, promise me, your not gonna tell anyone especially Jungkook please"
"Is this the reason you break up with him?"
Jin shake his head"No. Promise me please"
"I cant promise anything Jin, I just cant, but I will not tell him not until the situation will be at risk and he needed to know the truth. I dont know whats the reason, I know what I saw is one of it." Hoseok said.
Jin just sob. Shaking his head and look at Hoseok." I have cause him a lot of pain Hobi, I will not cause him another pain again"
Hoseok just look at Jin with sadness on his eyes.
"Its up to you Jin. Its up to you. Now fix yourself, you'll be checking his outfit"
Jin smile and fix himself to make sure that no one will notice that he cried.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Hey man" Taehyung on the other line.
"Hello Dr. Kim" Jungkook said.
Kim Taehyung, Jungkooks buddy and personal doctor, Taehyung is also his Hoseok cousin, one of the reason why they are so close
"How are you Jungkook, just checking with my stubborn patient" Dr. Kim ask.
"Im okay"
"Good to hear that" Dr. Kim said.
"When are you gonna be free Taehyung, Lets hang out"
"Well Ill be free this saturday, we can meet, and tell that as well to Hoseok"
"Nice. I need to drink, its schedule then, saturday, can Hoseok bring his boyfriend Jimin?"
"Sure. That midget has a high tolerance in alcohol."
Jungkook smile after he ended the call, he raise his brows seeing Jin with Hoseok. Hoseok arms is wrap around Jins shoulder while they are walking.
He frowned, why does it feels that he wanted to rip Hoseok arms just for the later to stop touching Jin.
" Can you two stop whoring around?" Jungkook which surprises Jin as he can see how Jins widened.
"Language Jungkook" Hoseok said. "Go Jin, check his outfit" Jin walk directly to the set of clothes. Jungkook look at Hoseok. "Your death glare will not work on me since I am not guilty"
Jungkook raise his brows and chuckles. Hoseok sits down and look at Jungkook and look at Jin whose busy inspecting the clothes.
"Sometimes its easy to forgive and be true to yourself rather than pretending and just keeps hurting yourself. His so near yet so far isnt it?"
Jungkook just look at Hoseok, he was about to say something when Hoseok said.
"Theres no such thing as permanent in this world, the person your looking right now might be gone forever as tomorrow comes"
Jungkook stares at Hoseok trying to process Hoseok words in his mind.