PART 4

"These are the things that you need to do, my manager will tell all the do's and dont's" Jk coldly handed the envelope to Jin.
"Yes. Jk." Jin response.
"Hmmm. Pardon me?"
"M-Mr. Jeon"
"Good. You may leave now"Jin nod and walk thru the door, he clench his hands stopping the pain in his chest.
As he is walking, a man on his front.
" So you are the infamous Kim Seokjin"
Jin lift his gaze and saw a smiling sunshine.
"Hobi" Jin exclaim.
"Yeah. Look at you, how are you?"
"Im fine. You look so great"
"Thanks Jin. By the way why are you sweating? You okay?"
Jin just smile, his chest pain is slowly vanishing. "Yes. I am."
"Accompany me to the cafe on the ground floor" Hobi said.
"I cant, I need to find Jk's manager"
Hobi just laugh. "I am his manager, you havent ask what am I doing here" Hobi laugh while dragging Jin to the cafe.
"I already order, its on me" Hobi said.
"How are you? Been so many years Jin, Im glad I was able to see you again."
"Everything is good. Luck is always on my side for how many years until this happen" Jin said.
Hobi knows what Jin is talking about, he can see the sadness on Jins eyes, same sadness that Jk is hiding.
"Ho--how was--" Jin could not ask the question, he is scared to ask him about Jk.
"How was Jk" Hobi said continuing his question.
"That day that you left him, he almost killed himself, for months he keep attemping suicide until he decided to stand up and face the truth which is the Jk that you can see now. I dont know your reasons why you left him, but I wont let you do it again" Hobi said.
"Im here for work Hobi" Jin said bowing his head, pain the pain again appears.
"Hmm" Hobi response "Ill just get our order"
As Hobi stand up to get the order, he hurriedly take his medicine and drink it.
His chest pain keeps occuring now after he meet Jk. Maybe this is his Karma, to suffer and feel the pain he cause for Jk.
"Heres our order" Hobi said.
They silently eat and drink then Hobi ask Jin.
"Why did you left him?"
Jin bitterly smile and just silent, he sigh for how many times and said.
"There are things Hobi that I cant open nor tell anyone cause once I open it up, everyone will suffer, there are things that needs to be hidden and lets just keep it that way" Jin answer.
Hobi nod and smile.
For 15minutes they keep until Hobi was able to make Jin laugh so loud, they keep laughing unaware of the two eyes that watching them.
"So, instead of working, your here to have a little chitchat with my manager" Jk said, suddenly appear infront of them with his arms cross over his chest.
"A-ahmm I--" Jin try to answer but was cut off by Hobi.
"I drag him here, well I havent seen him for how many isnt it typical to have a chitchat for a bit"
JKs death glare on Hobi that makes the managet almost choke his drinks.
"Chitchat, you can chitchat anyone but not him, he is here to work, and in fact he havent gotten a week here, and you?" Jk and look at Jin.
"Stop flirting, stop being nice to anyone when in fact your not. Try to do thid again and ill kick you out in this company" Jk said and walk.
"Bye Jin" Hobi said waving at Jin.
Jin just stare on the two person until they disappear, he wants to cry, but no he cant, his here for work. He needs to be strong, he needs to.

--------------------------------------------------------

"What was that?" Hobi ask while walking with Jk.
"The what?" Jk ask.
"That?"
"Ah.." Jk said and nod
"I was just talking to him, I was the one who drag him to the cafe"
"Were here for work" Jk just response.
Hobi chuckles"Really Jk."
"Yes. This is a work place" Jk response as he opens the door of his office.
"Whats with word flirting?" Hobi ask.
"Forget about it." Jk said pulling hid chair and sit.
Hobi smile, Jks expression is same expression he saw before if he is jealous, for how many years, this is the first time he saw the change of expression of the idol, not the fake one he keep showing to his fans and to the crowd.
"Arent you too strict for a new employee like him?" Hobi ask. Observing Jks expression.
"Im not. As long he dont talk to anyone who flirts with him and flirts back." Jk said.
Hobi smile. This jealousy. He now see Jeon Jungkook jealous because he drag Jins to the cafe, if it is, he can use it, it might help to get the couple back together to each others arm.