Not that bad

Nayeon POV

' Minyoung ? ' Tzuyu asked as the other girls also looked at her confusedly .

Well they must be know her or she's also their friend .

' Have a seat ' I greet her as I pointed at Momo side which is empty seat but  she just looked at me coldly .

' I want to talk to you , Nayeon ' she said making me looked at her clueless.  How did she knows my name and why she want to talk to me ?

' This isn't the right time Minyoung ' Dahyun said making me turned to her and looked at the other girls try to figure out what's happening .

' It's . I dont like to waste time . You know right ? ' she reply making me feel uncomfortable with it .

I can see Momo face started to red up so I need to settle this down.

' Guys . ' I called them making all of them turned to me . ' I'll talk to her ' I said and smiles to them to make they feel good .

' You dont need to . There's nothing to talk with her - ' Jihyo said but i cut her before something worst happening.

' It's okay just for a while . ' I said try to conversing them . I just want to stand up but Mina quickly pull me making me back to my seat .

' Don't talk to her . You may get hurt ' Mina said making my mind full of curiosity.

' Nayeon ' A voice come from nowhere making all of us turned to the owner and saw all the boys are now here , in my coffee shop making me let out heavy sighed .

Not because i dont like to see them but Im not ready to face all of them in this condition.

' Babe ' The minyoung girls suddenly walked to the boys direction and went to hug Yoongi making my heart aching but I successfully hide my jealousy towards them .

' Nice to see you again ' Namjoon break the awkwardness and walked towards our table .

I want to ignore Yoongi and the girls presence as I move my eyes to my 3 closest boys which are Jin , Tae and Jungkook .

I try to collect my strength as I smiles to them but 3 of them just avoided my eyes making me sighed.

' Have a seat ' I told them and ordered my staff to arrange the table to fit all of us in a table .

I try not look weak infront of them as I try to talk with my boys but they seems to avoided my talk making me more dissapointed with it .

' Mrs Im ' one of workers called me making me turned to her.

She then pointed at the direction making me looked at it .

I nodded at my worker as respond that i received her signal.

' Guys I'll be back soon . Enjoy the foods ' I said and leaving them as I walked towards Mingyu who are waiting me at the counter .

' They're all here ' he said still not looked at my friends at the table .

' Yeah they are all here ' I said as I smiles weakly at her .

My tears suddenly dropped but Mingyu quickly wiped it away .

' Stay strong ' He said and pat my head.  ' You're more strong than you thought ' he said try to comfort me.

' Where's minhyuk ' He asked as I already calm . He looked around the cafe try to look for Minhyuk figure I guess .

' He's at the back . I told Yeri to take care of him for a while ' I said and he just nodded at me and looked at me full of lovely.

' What ? ' I asked because Mingyu just keep staring at me .