Back

Yoongi POV

' Ok stop being childish . Let's eat. Im hungry ' I said making all of them nodded and walked to the table.

Everyone are walking towards to the table except Nayeon. She still sat at sofa holder and scrolling her phone.

' Dont you want to eat ' I asked her making the others looked at us. She just shook her head and her eyes still sticking at the phone.

' You already cooking for us but you wont? ' Jihyo asked making her looked at us who are already sitting at the table.

' I lost my appetite ' she answered while pouting.

'Or you want that guy to feed you? ' Namjoon asked playfully and laughed uncontrollably making the others looked at him disgustedly. I send him a death glare as he stopped his laughed. Nayeon just rolled her eyes and walked towards her room ignored all of us.

'What's wrong with her? She's in period? ' Tae asked but all of us just rising our shoulder and continue eating silently.

' She's a good cooker ' Hoseok compliment her as the other nodded , agree with his words.

'She's learn it from her mother. ' Jin said while chewing the food.

' I should ask her mother to teach me then ' Momo said as Jin, Tae and Mina choking and immediately take a sip of water.

' What's wrong with you all ?' I asked disgustedly .

' Her parents was dead ' Jin said in a low tone. He might be scared if Nayeon overheard it. ' Her mom passed away 1 years ago and her dad.. - ' Jin take a while to remember it but Tae continue him.

' 3 months ago ' . He said making all of us at the table feeling guilty to talk about it.

' But i met her mother before? ' I break the silent.

' You met her mother? ' Jimin asked confusedly.

' Why did you met her mother?' Mina added making all of eyes at the table looked at me confusedly .

' Erh - ' Namjoon cutted me. ' We are at the mall. Then Nayeon greet us and introduce her mother ' he explained and i just nodded at him.

' It must be her stepmother then ' Jin said and continue his food. The table went silent and all of us eating silently.

My mind keep processing with whats just Jin told me. It almost 2 months we got married but i didn't even know a single thing about my wife . I sighed and shrugged it all away as i finished my food .

Mina POV

' Nayeon ' I knocked the door before opened it. I saw Nayeon laying on the bed while playing with her phone and ignoring me.

' Nayeon ' I called her again making the phone that her hold fall on her face.

' God why dont you knocked the door first. You startled me ' she said while massaging her face.

' I alread knock knock on the door before i entered. I even called your name ' I exclaimed as I rolled my eyes.

' We are doing movie night. Let's go ' I grab her arms making her wake up from the bed.

' But im sleepy ' she whining. ' I even didn't get to sleep because cooked for you all ' she's pouting while me doing her hair into a bun.

'Let's go ' i said and drag her arms walked out from the room and towards to the living room. The living room a quite spacious and also can fit all of us.

' You're sleeping already? ' Sana asked Nayeon as soon as we reach at there. Nayeon just nodded at her and i left her alone and lay beside Jimin on the floor. We already cover the floor with a carpet so we will not getting cool on the floor.