Hospital

Nayeon POV

I sighed as soon as my presentation ended. I walked together with Mina at the coridor.

'Hey chillax. You're doing great just now. I saw professor smiling and nodded at your presentation. ' As Mina tried to calm me.

I just let out a heavy sighed again. I dont know why i just felt uneasy . I stopped at the stair when Mina take a step to go upstairs. She looked at me confusedly and asked me if there's something wrong.

I explained everything to her and the  promised that i made with my dad to go home after my presentation ended.She's nodded and tell me to dont worry about the next class. She will tell the professor about my absent and tell me to take care and focus to my dad. I bid a goodbye to her as soon as she's walked to upstairs.

***

'Im home ' i said when i entered my house. But there's nobody at home. I also didn't hear my dad coughs like usually. My heart beat became fast and quickly going to upstairs to check my dad in his room .

'DAD' I knocked the door repeatedly but no answer . I open the door slowly but no one there. The bed is empty.

Suddenly Jisoo room door where's opposite with my dad room opened and i can see Jisoo standing there and staring at me with her poker face.

'Where's dad ' I asked calmly but she's just shrugged it out. 'Didn't you go to class today ' I continued asked her . 'And where's mom? ' .

She's just smirked at me and didn't answered me.

'I thought you're daddy's girl? Why didn't you know about your dad huh? ' She's said to me.

I looked at her confusedly. I dont have any idea what's she talked about .

'Look, you should go to hospital right now or you won't see your dad anymore ' she said sarcastically. She looked at me and sighed . ' You pabo, your father going to die soon and you still standing here like idiot? Your father have lungs infection. Dont tell me you dont know about it ' she higher her voice and then slammed the door.

I started to cry. I never expect this thing to happen to me. Lung infection ? So that's why dad got retired early? Why didn't he tell me about it? What kind of daughter is me? I dont even know about my dad  condition.

I rushed take a taxi and go to Daegu Hospital. My tears can't stop streaming in all my way to hospital. Even the taxi driver seem worried about me and tell me to calm down .