Date

Nayeon POV

I laying on my bed as i sighed . My mind completely blank with what's just happening at the living room while my eyes starring at the ceiling  .

FLASHBACK

'What?' I said with a high tone but i still can control it.

' You dont need to work. You'll get married soon ' she reply.

' She's drunk . Dont talk to her , she even dont know what's she talk about ' Jisoo said with concern. This is the first time she tries to cheer me up but she's still keeping her poker face at me .

' You shut up ' my mom higher her voice and pointed at Jisoo as Jisoo shocked with her mom action .

' I know what i talking about and you, no ejection ' she pointed at me as she push Jisoo away from her and take a step to her room.

' Mom but i just 21 ' i shouted to let her heard it but no answer as she continue her walk.

***
I got distracted from my cellphone.

' Yuboseyo ' i answered the call without checking the caller.

I dont have any mood so i just agree with him.

Mina POV

I just finished graduated and now i live with my parent in Seoul. Today Jimin promised me a date to celebrate my graduation.

I opened my closet and pick my favorite dress to wear. I took a glance to the clock and hurriedly put a light make on my face and let my hair down.

' Simple ' I compliment my self. I keep checking my image in front of the mirror and stopped when i heard my mom shoutingg.

' Yes coming ' I reply as i took a last glance to my image.

I walked downstairs and see Jimin at the kitchen talking and joking with my mom . They stopped when they see me approaching them.

' Let's go ' I said to jimin as i grab his arm and linking with my arms. I see my mom rolled her eyes and i just pretending to not see it as i kiss both of her cheeks.

' Dont be jealous mom ' i shouted as we walked away and bid a goodbye.

We walked along to his car and he opened the car door for me as i smile to him.

' Let's go to shopping mall' as Jimin starting the engine . I just chuckle with his childish behaviour.

***

We just finished playing at the arcade, watching movie and karaoke.

' Im hungry ' i whining and pouting at Jimin. Jimin showed me his eyes smile that girl can't resist as he peck my lip.

My eyes became bigger with his sudden action as i slap her arm.

' I can't resist that pout ' he pointed my lip and i just rolled my eyes.

We continue our walked while our eyes roaming looking for a nice restaurant .

' How about there? ' Jimin stopped and pointed the restaurant. I just nodded because im fucking hungry and i just want to eat right now. ' But you go first. I'll take the toilet first ' he grinned at me as i rolled my eyes.

I entered the restaurant ignored all the customers there and take a table at the corner. I sat as i ordered my drink and food. I didn't wait for Jimin because im starvinggggg. I scrolling my phone without take a glancing to a customer beside my table.

' My food , where are you ' i mumbled as i touch my stomach.

' I want to order latte and mocha please ' the girl said to the waiter.

I stopped scrolling my phone when i heard the girl's voice.  ' It sound familiar ' i said and hurriedly took a glancing to her.

My eyes became bigger when i see the owner of the voice.

' Nayeon ' i shouted at her ignoring  the peoples who looking at me weirdly. I immediately walked to her table and hugged her.

'I miss you ' I said still didn't released the hug.