Knowing the truth

Yoongi POV

Today is weekend so i decided to stay at home and waiting for Nayeon. She said she'll back today so i just waste my time watching the television at the living room.

Ding Dong ~

My door bell ringing. My head turned to the door as i still chilling at the sofa . It must be Nayeon but why she need to ring the bell? She knows the password i mumbled.

I just ignored it and continue the movie but the bell didn't stop ringing.
I walked lazyly to the front door and opened it.

' What are you doing here?  ' I asked coldly but she just walked in to my house and ignored my question.

I let out a sighed as I closed the door and joined her at the sofa .

' Why dont you tell me that you didn't go to office today? ' She asked and pouting at me.

' Im just tired and feel like resting ' I said and ignored her pout. I just continue my movie.

' I miss you babe ' Chae whining .

' We're still not a thing Chae. I know that i forgive you but doesn't mean we're back like the old ones ' I said as i ruined my hair with my fingers.

' Babe dont be too mean. I know you still loving me. You buy me a car. And you acting sweetly at me infront of your friends ' she said with her seductive tone.

I looked at her as i maintaining my cold face. She looked at me with different looks and i can tell that i dont like it. It full with lust and desires as she smiles at me showing her charming dimples.

' This ain't ' I said as my eyes back glued at the television.

My heartbeat just fastest the pace and i can feel my hormone started to go high.

Control yourself Yoongi, I whisper to myself . I can feel my sweat sweating down at my face and i wiped it away with my hand .

' Babe ' Chae called me with the seductive tone but i just ignored her.

She then stood up from her seat and took a seat beside me. I can feel my body burned as she leaned her body at my chest.

She then looked at me with the seductive looks and hold my chin to make me look at her.

I looked at her as i try to control myself.

Nayeon POV.

' Are you sure you dont want me to send you? ' Jisoo asked me as she released the hug. I then went to mom and hugged her .

' Namjoon offered to fetch me first. He He said he need to discuss something with Yoongi and Yoongi didn't come to office today so they'll just meet at home then ' I explained at them.

' Namjoon? ' My mom asked as she looked at me confusedly .

' The one who come to our house to take Nayeon stuff last time. ' Jisoo answered making my mom nodded.

' Feel free to bring your husband here ' My mom said making Jisoo eyes widen but i just keep my face smiling 

Actually i told Jisoo to not let Mom know about my marriage life.  She will be blaming herself if she knows about it.

Then the sound of car honking making me bid a goodbye to both of them.

' Take a good care ' Jisoo shouted.

I just waving at them until I arrived at the car.

' You need to sit at the passengers seat ' Namjoon told me making I looked at him confusedly.