Sweet Revenge

~Later on that day~

Larota's Pov

I was in the kitchen with Casey, whipping up a pot of homemade slime. I was actually mixing baking soda, water, and food coloring. I made it green cause that's all we had for colors. I poured the mixture into two different buckets one for Mikey and Amoly, the other one for Raphael with extra love. I set it up on hooked up to the dojo door, the other to the lair entrance. I jumped onto the couch and continue to wat the Walking dead. Me, Casey, Talena, and Donnie were giggling at my little payback. The lair doors open and SPLASH! The slime was all over them. Amoly scream and cause it was all gross and mussy. Talena and Donnie burst out with laughter while Casey and I covered our mouths to hold it in. I kept my eyes on the TV until SPLAT! I turned to find Raph covered in slime. This time Casey and I were laughing, we were laughing so hard we turned purple." MIKEY!" he yelled, in anger. I swear I saw a vein in his head just pop." Whoa, dude, I got slime too, same with Ammie." he said confessing." Karma's a bitch isn't it." I said smirking. But, I kept looking at the TV. Mikey and Amoly walked away to go clean up. Raph came up behind me, I felt him staring. I look up and my eyes met his gorgeous eyes." Hey, sexy!" I said looking at him covered slime with a smirk on my face." You know babe, I think I want a hug." he said, smirking. He tried to grab me but, I jumped off the couch quickly. My only shield was the couch. I can't go to the sides he'll catch me. I only have one option. I jumped on the couch and flipped over him. Luckily he missed catching me. I began to run towards the dojo, which I have hidden behind the weight rack. Hopefully, he won't find me.

Raph's Pov

I walked into the dojo chasing after Lara. I walked in but there was no sign of her. I still know she's in here, must be hiding. I jumped onto the ceiling and waited for her to come out of her hiding spot. I spotted something move from behind the weight rack, BINGO! Larota thinks I left then a drip of the slime fell onto the ground giving my spot away. She started to run for the door, but I grabbed her this time. I pinned her, she struggled to break free." I got you this time, babe." I whispered in her ear, her face turned red like her mask. When she blushed, she looked cute." Look who's blushing." I said, smirking. I thought I should bug her about it since she poured slime on me." Shut up!" she said, hiding her face with her arms crossing her face so, I couldn't see her. I pulled her arms away so I could see her beautiful face. We looked eye to eye." I think you look cute when you blush." I confessed. She wrapped her arms around my neck." Ya' know, the slime doesn't look so bad on you." She said, smirking. I smirked whipped some of the slimes off my shell and rubbed it all over her. She tried to push my arms but, she couldn't stop me." So much for payback." she said, sighing. I go off of her and she sat up with me." You got Mikey and Amoly at least." I said, trying to cheer her up a bit. She shrugged her shoulders." Know that I think about it, I want revenge." I said, smirking. She looked at me curiously. I think it's time for some sexy talk. I pushed her back to the ground, she looked confused and worried." Don't worry, I'm not gonna hurt you." I said whispering in her ear, she blushed again." You're gonna enjoy this actually." I said with a sexy tone of voice, as I kissed her neck. I barred my face into her neck. She felt passionate under the touch. I pulled away and looked at her. I got lost in her eyes." I enjoyed it but, you missed it." She whispered in my ear. I didn't even wait for a second to smash my lips to hers. This felt like we were meant to have this feeling for each other. I never even knew Casey had a sister, and who would ever think that I would fall for her! Who cares now we're meant to be. She tokens the key to my heart, she was the first girl I kissed and the only one that's a mutant. The way her lips felt on mine, we're unbelievable. She's the one girl, I want to be with her for as long as I live. I like... I mean LOVE. I loved her. I was still waiting for that good moment to tell her that. Time is ticking and my heart is pounding. I love Larota Jones, I couldn't say it but I can defiantly feel it.