Sweet Breakfast

*the next morning*

Amoly pov

Mikey and I, decided to make everyone breakfast for taking down the shredder and welcome back, hopu. We went to the kitchen hand in hand. He was my little goof ball. He was funny and very caring. I was happy and sad that Mikey found me, beaten up and hopeless. He is my everything." Okay, I'll start cracking eggs while you get the flour." I commanded. Mikey always obeyed me, but I don't ask for much either. Mikey came back but, at the last minute I spotted my board. Mikey fell and I tried to stop him but, he pulled me down with him. We fell side by side and it looked like we were laying in snow. I started to laugh my shell off, which made mikey confused." I've been looking for my board for weeks, I can't believe it was here the whole time." I said in between my laugh. Once my laughter died down, I didn't notice how close my face was to Mikey's. I stared into his eyes, his gorgeous blue eyes. Mikey rolled over, he was on top of me. He leaned his face down to kiss me. I pulled his head down to smash his lips onto mine. I felt him smiling while kissing him. After a few seconds we broke apart, I stared at my handsome boyfriend with a smile on my face. I sat up with Mikey's help. I noticed the front of mikey's shell was covered with flour. I moved closer to mikey, I drew a heart on his chest and wrote our names in the middle. Mikey chuckled and smiled at me." Amoly, you mean the world to me and I won't let anything happen to you." He said while pulling me closer to him. All I can do was smile, I lifted his chin so I could kiss him. Our lips met once again, this time it was a make out, we fell back on the ground. I didn't want to leave. His kisses were AMAZING! I started spinning my fingers threw his mask. I started to undo the knots of his mask, before I could finish. The bowl of eggs fell on top of mikey. When the eggs hit his head, he shot up which broke the kiss. He got up and wiped off the eggs. For me, I stayed on the floor laughing. Mikey tighten hit the mask. Then mikey grabbed an egg and threw it at me. I was in shock." Oh, your gonna pay for that." I said with a smirk on my face. I wiped the eggs off and got up. I grabbed two eggs and threw them at him. He dodged one and the other nailed him in the face I laughed. Mikey wiped the eggs off and grabbed two eggs of his own. He grabbed a spoon to sling shot it at me one hit the front of my shell while the other went flying. We turned around it hit, raph at the face. Second larota came after the moment she saw raph, she laughed. Raph walked up the counter and grabbed it. He threw it at lara. She stopped laughing insistently." Oh, that's how you wanna play. Game on, babe." She said while grabbing an egg and shoving it down his shell. It was an egg fight between us four. Me and lara teamed up, while our boyfriends join forces together." What's going on in here!?" Venus said, stopping us from our egg fight. Until SPLAT! She got nailed in the face. We looked at larota, she had a huge smirk on her face." Please tell me you rent a zipper for your trap." Lara said to venus. Venus raised a brow and smirked at lara. I was confused. Venus used magic to open the fridge and out flied at least 12 eggs and they all went flying towards us." Not fair!" I yelled at her. That was so not cool. Splinter walked in, shocked to see the kitchen destroyed." Clean up this mess right away!" He said while grabbing his tea and head to the couch to watch the news. Me and mikey cleaned up the kitchen cause we really did start it. Then we actually started cooking and don't worry I moved my board this time. Me and mikey cooked while listening to the radio, which mine and mikey's song came on. So we decided to dance. The whole time, I smiled. Mikey always made me feel like the only girl in the world and always made me smile. I love him.

Mikey and Amoly's song.