You and Me, No Matter What

*the same day*

Leo Pov

Today was pretty chilled, venus spent most of her day with hopu. To be honest I really just want a me and her time, ya' know. Every time I tried to get her attention it seems like she was going through me, I hated that. I couldn't even get her alone without someone interrupting us or were just to busy. Like early this afternoon I asked her if she wanted to mediate, she didn't even show up. Luckily we were watching a movie. I went to the living room to see everyone but, Venus.' Not again!' I thought to myself. I was kinda getting mad that she wasn't spending some time with me, her own boyfriend. I marched myself to the dojo, where she was with hopu. I cooled down, so I don't flip out." Venus may I speak with you, please?" I asked while she nodded and got up from her tea and walked with me out of the dojo." Look I know you're trying to have time with hopu, but what about us?" I asked her, I really wanted to spend some time with her." Leo, what do you mean about you and me?" She asked, confused." You've been avoiding me all day, you were suppose to mediate with me early and I didn't see you for breakfast." I explained  getting very frustrated with her. Before she could say anything I just walked away like she's been doing to me all morning. I'm gonna go for some air, so I headed topside.

Venus Pov

I can't believe how selfish I've been. I avoided my own boyfriend all morning but, I spent all morning telling hopu about him and for what he has done for us. I should have known how much our times together means to him. I have a surprise for him, that I've been hiding from him. I went to search for him, raph said he spotted him leaving to the surface. I went to go search for him and apologize. I found leo sitting on the edge of the building where we first met. I walked up behind him, he looked over his shoulder and gave me a fake smile. I sat by his side." Leo, I'm sorry that it seemed like I was avoiding you, I was just happy to see hopu again and I have a surprise for you as well." I said to him grabbing his hand." Okay, well I've been talking to master splinter lately and he said that you are going to go to Central America for you're training for a year." I explained, Leo looked a bit more sad." And I will be going with you." I said with a smile. Leo facial expression changed he stood up then picked me up and spun me around. I giggled. He put me down, then kissed my nose." I was going to tell you earlier but, I had to get hopu's blessing that's why I was with her all day." I explained." Venus, I didn't know that's what you were doing." He said, feeling bad about earlier." Well I couldn't imagine us being apart for one whole year, I can't even last a day without you." I said kissing his cheek, I felt his grip around my waist pulling me closer." We leave next week." I informed him" think about it, we'll be alone and imagine all the stuff we could  do." He said while winking at me. I blushed at the thought." Easy there tiger, you still have to train while we're down there." I said while pecking his lips, but Leo smashed his lips for more. His kisses were sweet like Hershey's candy, maybe sweeter. We broke the kiss and we decided to go back to the lair. I can't wait to go to Central America with my boyfriend alone... YAY!