Meeting Splinter

Venus POV

So, we followed leo and his brothers. I starter to grow curious in following these guy. What if the guy name 'splinter' was a code name for shredder? Or what if shredder created them to trick us? I didn't jump to conclusions cause leo didn't seem to be that type of guy. Speaking of leo, I couldn't stop staring at him. He was handsome with his muscles and I love his choice of weapon. We walked down an alley, until we stopped at a manhole cover. Raph opened the cover. I raised a brow and looked at leo giving him a look 'are you kidding me' look. He chuckled. "It's not as bad as you think." he said encouraging us. "Lady's first." Raph said to lara while winking at her, trying to act like a gentleman. "I think you were suppose to go first." she said before jumping down, everyone laughed at raph getting dissed. lara had her ways to treat guys. Then tally,donnie,mikey,amoly,Leo and I then lastly raph. we walked through the smelly sewers, I tried to bare with the smell the best I could. I noticed mikey and ammie ran ahead. I also noticed raph staring at lara, just the thought of those two hot heads together would be adorable. I chuckled at the thought. soon we stopped at a brick wall, but donnie pulled the second lever to the left and their lair appeared. I can't believe how a place so gross can make a home for them it's kinda unique. we sat down in the living room while amoly and mikey were already playing a video game. then a giant rat appeared, the boys all bowed for him. 'must be there sensai.' I thought to myself. "leonardo who are these lovely ladies?" he said looking at us. "sensai, this is venus, larota, talena, and amoly."leo replied as me and the girls bowed with respect. he smiled, I guess cause we weren't freaking out at their appearance like most girls would and maybe because we looked just like his students. "please, girls make yourself at home." he said politely. "thank you sir, it's an honor to meet you and your students. "I said to him accepting his politeness. "oh please call me 'master splinter' and there not only my students they are my sons as well." he said with a warming smile. I bowed once more, while he walked away. I noticed talena and donnie heading to what seems to look like a lab.

Talena pov

"Wow, donnie I'm very impressed with your laboratory." I said amazed by his organize and magnificent work in his lab. "thanks, it's nothing much really." he said rubbing the back of his neck. "are you kidding I don't even have a lab, this is the definition of amazing and a beginning of great things." I said looking around the lab. donnie smiles. "really you don't think I'm a geek or nerd?" he asked looking at the ground. I walked up to him place my hand on his shoulder. "no cause I'm just like you but, I don't want people get to me. you have such an amazing gift that everyone wished they had." I said trying to cheer him up. "thanks tally, it's nice to meet another mutant that understands were I come from." he said while giving me a big smile. "it's what I do." I replied. man, his smile is so cute... wait am I falling for donnie in just one night. 'wow talena!' I thought to myself. "hey, want to see my inventions that was successful?" he asked. "I'd love to." I replied with a smile. he walked me over to his desk and pulled out what he called 'the shell cell.' "wow, donnie these are amazing, your amazing." I said, I started to blush when I realized what I said. he blushed too. "I would like you to have one, and you can give each one to the girls if you want." he said trying to make it less awkward. "thanks donnie and I think the girls would love to have one of their own." I replied. I can't believe I said that. I also can't believe how talented he is. I really did mean it when I said he was amazing.

Raph pov

Alright got to make my move, I can't look like an idiot this girl she got game and guts. I looked over to her from the kitchen, she was sitting on the couch watching mikey play his video game with ammie. I walked over to the couch, and leaned on it." so, you like bikes?" I asked her" are you talking about a little boys toys or real bike here?" she asked raising a brow." oh it's real, and don't complain if you break a nail." I said smirking." watch yourself or we're gonna have a problem, meat head." she threaten. she got off the couch as I lead her to the garage. I flicked on the light and pulled the cover off, to show her my baby. she analyzed my bike from all angles." I got to give it to you, this is a great bike but it has a few minor damages on you're front bender that needs some fixing." she commented while crossing her arms and leaning against the wall." how do you know so much about bikes anyway?" I asked." well I did mechanics and body shop, plus I got a sweet babe at home." she replied. I can't believe a girl, actually knows about bikes." speaking of babes, I'm looking at one." I said while winking at her and leaned my arm on the movable tool box." do you always flirt with girls that you meet?" she asked rolling her eyes." just the ones that have game." I replied smirking." maybe you shouldn't play game that you can't win." she said with a smirk. she looked kinda hot like that." how do you expect to win, doll?" I asked her giving her some challenge. I think I just hit one of her buttons." you know guys like you always amaze me." she said while giving me a sexy look while walking closer with her hand on her hip. I like were she was going with this." your really strong you must be the muscle of the team." she said whispering as she was grabbing my arm. then she stepped on the realest for the brake on the tool box, I fell to the ground." and guys like you are so gullible. oh, and don't call me doll." she said as she walked out of the garage.' bitch!' I thought to myself.

Venus pov

I was in the dojo, mediating with Leo. I can't believe how much we have in common, even with our childhood. he was a great leader like me. I adored him, he was amazing. as we we're meditating I felt a pair of eyes glazing at me. I peaked one of my eyes, I caught leo staring at me. he shut his eyes, pretending like he didn't do anything. I opened my eyes and crossed my arms." don't pretend like you weren't just staring at me." I said, smirking. Leo sighed and opened his eyes but he looked down embarrassed." I'm just amazed that we found mutant turtles like us, that's all." he said. but I don't think he's being a hundred percent honest with himself." I also was admiring at how beautiful you look." he confessed." thanks, leo it means a lot to me."  I said making eye contact with his chocolate brown eyes. we kept staring at each other." I think I should get the girls and start heading home before my sensai gets worried." I said breaking our moment. I stood up then leo did after." and thanks for everything, and by the way leo, your very handsome for a turtle." I said smiling. Leo's cheeks were a bit red. then we walked out, I gathered the girls as we left to go home. when we walked home, amoly couldn't stop talking about mikey, larota didn't show any facial expression. talena gave each of us a shell cell that donnie made himself, I'm glad she met someone with the same hobby as her. as for leo, I couldn't get him off my mind it just sticks like glue. as we entered our home, this night just turned into a nightmare......