20. Family Time

Lochlan let go of her wrists but instead put his hands on either side of Maria Angela's head on. the wall caging her in.

Maria Angela was staring at Lochlan who was staring intensely into her eyes. "What happened in the front yard? Why did you do it?" Maria Angela asked.

Lochlan said "I was talking to your brother..."

Maria Angela said "You weren't talking. You were taunting. You do know my brother doesnt take Kindly to you referring to me as your family. We are not even together."

Lochlan said "Who's fault is that beautiful? You keep rejecting introducing me as your boyfriend... You are family to me... We will get married one day..."

Maria Angela gasped "You are mad."

Lochlan said "I am mad about you beautiful. Only you."

Maria Angela gave out a frustrated sigh "All you do is this. You just declare how you feel about me. We are so different. I went on a date with you but I am not ready to introduce you as my boyfriend to my family. I would appreciate it if you keep your feelings for me a secret in front of my mother and father."

Lochlan said "Anything you say beautiful. Why wont you introduce me?"

Maria Angela said "Because I am not sure if this relationship will work. I have been only on a date with you."

Lochlan said "So you should go on more dates with me then. I can arrange that."

Just then Michangelo entered the room. He looked at the close proximity between Lochlan and Maria Angela. He said "Whats going on here?"

Lochlan brought down his hands "What are you doing here?"

Michangelo said "I asked first."

Maria Angela said "Lochlan and I were just talking."

Michangelo said "Alright. If he is giving you a hard time you will tell me and Arcangelo."

Lochlan said "Hard time. I will give you a hard time for suggesting I will ever do anything wrong by Maria Angela. Be careful Michangelo."

Michangelo walked closer and said "Go on. Give me a hard time."

Lochlan's attention went to Maria Angela who quickly stood in front of her brother.

Lochlan said "You dont need to defend him." He then looked past Maria Angela at Michangelo "Watch how you speak to me Mikey. I am officially not your sister's boyfriend. But I do see you as family so I let your insults pass."

Michangelo rolled his eyes "Insults... I didn't insult you. As you said you and my sister are not together officially yet... But thats right. Go on.... Win my sister over by threats against her family members. Her other admirers dont threaten family. Why should she choose you as boyfriend?"

Lochlan's eyes narrowed "What did you just say? What admirers?"

Maria Angela grabbed Lochlan's arm "Let it go."

Michangelo said "She has had plenty. She says no to all."

Lochlan said "Name names. Who are they? I like to meet them."

Maria Angela turned to Michangelo and said "Why did you have to bring this up?" She then turned to Lochlan "I am with no one."

Lochlan said "But Michangelo said you have had admirers."

Michangelo said "She has rejected all of them but my parents would prefer one of them to you. I am sure of it."

Lochlan said "Who?"