Midoriya- Sh-Shoji?!

Shoji- Those injuries.... The both of you shouuldnt be moving anymore, should you? You guys are only thinking about saving your friend...

Rio- That just now... Damn my voice is becoming raspy...

Midoriya- Is it because the villain almost crushed your throat with his foot.

Rio- Yea probably...

Shoji- What!

Rio- Forget about me, what was that just now?

Shoji- We were ambushed by villains, and I covered us. But that triggered the quirk that Tokoyami been desperately trying to hold back....

Midoriya- D-Dont tell me....

Shoji- Yeah. If we want to get through here, we'll have to do soemthing about this first...

There he is...Tokoyami trying to control an angry dark shadow..

Tokoyami- Get away......from me! You'll die!

Midoriya- T-Tokoyami!

Shoji- After Mandalays Telepath about the villain attack telling us to engage we went on alert immediately. Right after that, we were attacked by a villain. I covered Tokoyami, hiding in teh foliage even as my arm got cut off.

Rio- Your arm.

Shoji- Even though its not a shallow cut, it not like i've lost it forever. My Dupli- Arms can even duplicate my duplicated organs, and what was cut off was a duplicate. But I guess he couldn't even stand that. The quirk he had been holding back started getting out of control....

Rio- In deep darkness, he cant control it.... I didnt realize his quirk was so dificult...

Shoji- It was probably his emotions, like righteous indignation and regret that made it even more wild. He kept trying to hole it back, but......It reacted to any movement or sound....turning into a monster that was just lashing out with attacks indiscriminately.

Tokoyami- Forget......about me....... Find the others.... and help them! Calm down, Dark Shadow!

Shoji- Dark Shadows weakness is light. Rio can you maybe use your fire on him..

Rio- Wait...Lets think strategically..

I started coughing but calmed down..

Rio-Sorry.. Anyway Shouto and Bakugo are in front of us...And the villains are afterKacchan so wouldnt there be a villain they are fighting..

Shoji- So what..

Midoriya- Oh I get it!

Rio- We lead Tokoyami to where Shouto and Kacchan are since they are most likely fighting a villain...We let Dark Shadow loose on the villain and after he deals with the villain we will deal with dark shadow.

Shoji- Thats brilliant...So all we have to do is lead him.

Rio- Yes..

========================

Weve been luring Dark Shadow over to the others but it was like a rampage..

Shoji- Rio want me to carry you as well.

Rio- Its fine you have your hands full with Midoriya..

Midoriya- There! I can see ice! They're in the middle of a fight!

Todoroki- Shoji,Midoriya...Rio! and Tokoyami?!

Tokoyami then fought the villain.

Shoji- He defeated the villain now hurry and make light!