He jumped up getting ready to punch us....I quickly grabbed Kota and put him more behind us...while Midoriya got punched into a wall.

Rio- Midoriya!

Muscular- Whoops. I almost forgot. I f you know, tell me... wheres the kid called Bakugo?

Kacchan?!

Muscular- I still have to do my job.

I lit my fists on fire and went to punch him but he was to fast and ended up punching me instead making me spit out blood.

Muscular- Can I take that as an "I dont know"? I can, right? All right, then--Lets play!

He kicked Midoriya into the air..I took this time and froze him to the floor  but he easily broke out elbowing me in the stomach....

Muscular- Ya know...Your a cutie.....To bad I have to kill you..

He then came up to me and started lifting his foot.

Rio- W-what w-wound you g-gain from killing us..

Muscular- Im just following orders!

He then crashed his foot down at my neck...I cant breath damn it....I cant give up now! I put my hand down on the ground and I made a pillar forcefully taking him of me. I couldnt help but hyperventilate..

Rio- I've got a few tricks up my sleeve!

I need to give Midoriya a few more minutes to recover...

Muscular- Are you stalling for time?

Rio- Who know?

I took a chunk of the mountain and crashed upon him...Hopefully that keeps him down for a while..

Rio- Midoriya....Damn it your bleeding from your head...

Midoriya- I'll be fine..

I helped him get up when heard the boulder being moved out of place....

Muscular- Your really pissing me off..

Midoriya punched him......but impossible! Nothing happened!

Muscular- What? Thats your Quirk? Your pretty fast, but not nearly strong enough! My quirk lets me power-up my muscles!

If thats how his quirk works than the only possible chance I would have with him would be to use my fire......Fire burns muscle fat decreasing the muscle itself....After that Midoriya would be able to come in and punch him with all hes got.. Its not fool proof but it all we have...I looked over and he nodded having had the same idea...

Muscular- I increase my speed and strength by increasing the amount of muscle fibers so much they cant be contained in my skin!

He then punched the ground making rocks fly everywhere...One hit my head making me bleed.

Rio- Damn it!

I then blasted him with fire...But nothing.

Muscular- Your fire isnt hot enough to burn my muscle fat....

So thats how he's gonna play..I blasted my fire hotter than my limit.

Rio- Agh!

It didnt do anything to him.....But I found my arms with first degree burns...

Muscular- I get it.....Thats one of your weaknesses! You have a limit to how hot your fire can get and as you keep improving your quirk, that limit keeps rising.. But seeing as your still a child your limit is pretty low..And as a result of passing your limits you burn yourself...What can I say...Play with fire and you'll get burn....So am I right?