"Sure, I'll leave," Brandon said right immediately. "But I just wanna say that you were better off with me," he shrugged and gave Justin one last dirty look before he turned around so that he could leave our property.

"What was that motherfucker?" Justin snapped and let me go before he took one step towards Brandon, who now stopped walking when he heard Justin's voice.

"I think you heard me right," Brandon answered, turning around and heading towards Justin. On his face he had a smug smirk and to me it seemed as if getting a reaction out of Justin was exactly what he wanted.

"I wouldn't get so fucking brave if I was you." Justin said angrily and pulled up the sleeves of his shirt as he walked nearer to Brandon. I called after him and tried to stop him by grabbing his arm, but he shrugged my hand off and ignored my calls for him.

"What are you going to do about it?" Brandon asked in a very provoking manner and being all in Justin's face definitely didn't help with the situation. The boys were standing so close to each other and I didn't want to know what could happen if I didn't interfere. As far as I knew Justin had never been into a fight but Brandon had been in many and he never lost his fights and Justin shouldn't really be in the position to lose. I wouldn't want that for him.

I looked at Lyvana who was watching the scene with amusement and I knew she wasn't going to help me break up the fight since she was very into these stupid things anyway.

I came back to my senses and walked over to the boys. I pulled on Justin's arm lightly bit so that he would move back a little and then I took the opportunity to step into the gap between them. "No,"  I said to Justin who was angrily staring at Brandon. "Baby don't, please," I begged him as I tried to make the gap bigger between the boys by pushing Justin further back. Justin did move though, making it easier for me to make space between them bigger and get him far away from Brandon.

"Fucking leave already Brandon," Lyvana snapped at him when he didn't move. He seemed very amused about the situation and he wasn't really bothered about what Justin or Lyvana said to him.

"Yeah, before I fuck up your face," Justin yelled over my shoulder and began walking to his direction again but I stopped him by grabbing on his arm and telling him harshly this time to stop behaving like that because he was just making things worse by having a big mouth right now. Being nice with him was not taking me anywhere at this point.

I turned my head to look behind me and I was very pissed off that Brandon was still standing there. "Go," I snapped at him, angry at the fact that he didn't understand that his stay was obviously overdue and that it was the best if he just went to wherever he came from.

Looking into my eyes for a moment, Brandon then nodded his head and said that he was going to leave. He wished me a happy birthday before he turned on his heal and walked away from our house.

"And don't you dare coming on our property ever again." Lyvana yelled after him as he walked away, making sure he heard every single word she said.

When he was out of sight, I turned to look at my sister and my boyfriend who were now grinning in accomplishment and looking like they fucking won a big price. "Did you really have to try to fight him?" I asked Justin, raising my eyebrows.

"Yes, that's your ex," Justin and Lyvana said in unison and when they realized that they spoke at the same time they looked at each other with wide eyes and gasped.

"I really like you Justin," Lyvana said to him and then pulled him for a hug.

"Feeling is mututal," Justin said to her, laughing as he hugged her back.