11;

11; Friends with Benefits

•Loyce•

I woke up but I didn't open my eyes yet and didn't move

I woke up but I didn't open my eyes yet and didn't move. I could feel my head pounding and I groaned in pain because I thought that I was about to die. I knew that I drank a lot last night but at some point I had stopped so that I wouldn't be so hungover this morning but I guess that didn't help because I felt like I had chugged down two bottles of vodka and I felt like death.

No, I wasn't going to say that I was never going to drink ever again like I said so many times before because I already knew that I was going to do that but maybe I should tone it down a little, just for the sake of my head and my liver and my life.

I was in need of some pain killers and lots and lots of water and even though I'd rather lay in this bed all day and rest, I had to get up and get it because nobody was going to get it for me. I didn't even know where the others were and how I had made it to this bed but I was going worry about it later. I just wanted my pain killers right now.

I stretched my body out and rolled out of the bed, trying to find the door with my flashlight because the lights were turned off in the room I was in and once I found my way out, I headed straight to the kitchen to find what I was looking for.

It took me a while to find the pain killers because I had no idea where Amir kept them but eventually after a lot of searching, I found them and I immediately took one of the pills in my mouth and chugged it down with lots and lots of water.

After that I went back to the room I woke up in and laid back down on the bed to get a little more sleep because that was seriously all I needed right now.

***

When I woke up again, the sun was shining into the room and I squinted my eyes because I had opened them too quickly and the light was hurting my eyes. When they adjusted to the light, I let out a deep and long sigh and then I rolled over in the bed and suddenly my body collided into another one. I was face to face with somebodies back and I wondered where the hell this body came from because I could have sworn I was alone when I woke up for the first time but then again it was dark and I didn't even focus on anybody else to even realize that I had not been alone all this time.

I could tell that it was a male figure in front of me and since the only boys that were with us last night were Amir and Justin and I would obviously not end up in bed with my best friend's boyfriend, I knew this was Justin.

I had no idea if Justin was awake or not but I came as close to him as I could and put my arm around his body to see if he was going to react to me touching him. He didn't at first and that's why I thought that he was sleeping still but then he moved and put his hand over my hand and linked our fingers and that's when I knew that he was awake.