"Hello to you too Lyv," Brandon said back to her with a petty smile on his face. He knew damn well what he was doing by calling her that. Nobody called her that, it used to be a nickname between the two of them when I was still together with Brandon and my sister only let him call her that because she actually liked Vana better but because she liked him so much she let him use that name. When my relationship with him died, the nickname died too and she hated it when someone used it on her.

„Lyvana for you, idiot," she retorted bitterly and rolled her eyes at him which made Brandon chuckle.

For the ones who didn't notice by now, my sister hated Brandon with a passion for dropping me like I didn't mean something. She had been there when he fucked me up and she went through every single phase of me getting over him, which wasn't pretty at all in the beginning. She didn't like to see him, she didn't like to talk to him, she avoided him as much as she could even though they were living in the same city so she damn well wasn't pleased that he was standing in our front porch right now and since she had a loose mouth she would let him know about it and put him in his place if she had to.

"Can someone please explain to me what is going on here?" Justin asked and I almost forgot that he was standing there with everything going on to be honest. I closed my eyes and cursed in my head. I was so not in the mood for this mess and I didn't want my boyfriend to meet my ex boyfriend ever. How did I even get here? I really went from having the time of my life to being a involved in some stupid bullshit because a dumbass decided not to stay at home. I didn't even feel tispy anymore, by now I was completely sobered up.

"Justin this is Brandon, my ex." I let him know. By now he probably figured that already out. "Brandon, Justin, my boyfriend." I was not quite sure why I introduced my boyfriend to my ex. I think I just wanted to show him off and to show Brandon that I moved on and that I was over him and I didn't need him so that he would get the memo and leave me the fuck alone.

"So this is him huh?" Brandon asked me while he was looking at Justin from head to toe, examining every single inch and kind of giving him a disgusted and dirty look, which I didn't like at all. He had not the right to be judgemental, he lost that right a long time ago. As a matter of fact nothing that concerned me was any of his business so all of this was so unnecessary.

"Yes, is there a problem?" Justin responded to Brandon before I could say something since the question was directed to me and stepping up, he positioned himself on my left and put his arm around me, pulling me closer to him, probably to show Brandon that he was indeed mine.

Brandon just looked at us and didn't say anything anymore after that. I had no idea if it was intimidation because it was literally three versus one but usually he wasn't one to be intimidated very quickly, at least he used to be like that. Maybe he just got the message now.

"I really can't believe that you have the balls to come here man," Lyvana spoke up after a moment of silence and shook her head disapprovingly at Brandon who still had not decided that it would be best if he left.

"And bring her all this shit as if she doesn't have a fucking man. She got me to get her all these things now," Justin chipped in and he sounded low-key pissed which I totally understood because I wouldn't like it either if another girl brought presents for my man on his birthday, unless it was his friends of course.

"Exactly, so you are not needed and irrelevant, so bye," Lyvana went on and waved him goodbye when she was done talking.

"Guys stop being rude," I intervened before the two of them could continue to call him out. Maybe he deserved that, he really did but just for a little, tiny bit I felt kind of sorry for him because after all he came all this way to bring me flowers and all that and I rather just thank him for that and tell him to go instead of doing what Justin and Lyvana were doing right now. "Brandon, thanks for the flowers but you have to go."