"Don't you dare." I gritted my teeth.

He challenged me. "Or else what will you do? You know I am not afraid of you."

I sighed. "Why did you take her along with you?"

"What is wrong with you Ty? I wanted her to and she was okay with it. Now, will you please stop and come here, eat with us?" He annoyingly asked.

"Nothing is wrong with me and I am coming..."

"Why do you always have to be so dramatic?" He must be rolling his eyes.

"Shut up. I am coming there because I am hungry."

He chuckled and hung up. How dare he hang up on me? Asshole. Noah messaged me the location. I hurriedly grabbed my coat, along with my wallet and moved out of the office. One of my guards opened the door of the car for me and we drove off.

We arrived at the restaurant. I climbed out of my car, making my way in the restaurant. The manager greeted me and asked me to follow him. I followed him and was welcomed by Noah and Emily. Shortly manager left, leaving us three alone. I spot the empty space beside Emily and without thinking twice I sat there. She didn't even bother looking at me. What was wrong with her? Was she still ignoring me?

"Glad you came," Noah said, distracting me from my thoughts.

"I was hungry." I chuckled.

Emily ate in silence while I ordered my food.

I took glances at Emily but she was so busy stuffing her mouth with steak. Stop pissing me off girl. I directed my gaze at Noah and find him staring and smirking at me.

"What?" I arched my eyebrow at him.

He shrugged. "Nothing,"

"Then why were you looking at me as if you wanted to eat me instead of your food." I narrowed my eyes at him.

"I would love to." He laughed, making me glare at him.

I heard Emily laugh. That was the most beautiful sound I ever heard. Wait what?

I looked at her and smiled. She was still not looking at me. I had enough. I was about to ask her what was wrong with her. Why the hell was she ignoring me? But the waitress came along with my food, making me stick to my ground. She served me the food and left. So delicious! I thought.

I stuffed my mouth with Tarragon steak, caring less about how hot it was. It did burn my mouth, but I acted as if I was doing fine. I drank the water to cool myself down. Noah chuckled and so did Emily. At least she is laughing. Noah phone rings made me and Emily look at him.

"Sorry guys. But I have to leave." He stood up and gave an apologetic smile.

"What do you mean you have to leave?" I asked him in confusion.

"Actually I am meeting Dylan..." I almost spit out the water from my mouth.

I wiped my mouth with a handkerchief and looked at him. "What? Are you still seeing him?"

"Yeah, that's why I didn't call him here."

"Great you didn't. Or else you know what I should have done."

He rolled his eyes. "Yeah, I know. You would have punched him so hard on his nose, just like you always do whenever you see him. He does nothing to you, Ty. But still, you always end up beating him."

"You know I don't like his face! I hate him." I clenched and unclenched my jaw.

"Anyway, see you soon Em," He said facing Emily. He then turned to me. "And you too Ty."

"But Noah," Emily said.

"I am so sorry Em. I should have told you about meeting my friend. I promise next time, it will be only you and me. Goodbye." He winked at her.

She chuckled and blushed. "Goodbye Noah." She can talk to him but not me. Huh!

Noah left, leaving me and Emily alone. We were done eating our food and still, no word left Emily's mouth. She was acting as if I wasn't there. Fine, if you want to play this game. I am in. But let me tell you, you will beg me to speak. I stood up, leaving half of the food on the plate and angrily threw the money on the table, leaving Emily astonished. I didn't say anything and left.

I shut the door of my car so hard, almost breaking it. After a while, Emily exited the restaurant, shutting the door behind her. I looked at her from head to toe, through a window. She looked so beautiful. Her brown hair was tied into a messy bun. The red dress hugged her so perfectly. I wonder why she wore that to the office. Any guy would have gone weak on their knees seeing how gorgeous and hot she is. My heart pricked thinking about other guys seeing or even touching her.

When I saw her coming closer, I looked everywhere but her. She sat beside me, making sure there is enough space between us. She still didn't say anything. I hope her tongue is still in her mouth.

"Sir, where should I take now?" My driver's voice pulled me back from my thoughts.

"To my home," I said while looking at him in the rearview.

"Okay." He said and turned on the engine.

Emily looked at me with a bewildered expression.

"Why are we going there?" Thank God! she still has her tongue.

I ignored her question. You started it and now I will end it. I smirked internally. I was busy typing on my phone when I heard Emily chuckle. I glance at her direction and saw her typing something on her phone. Who was she talking to? Does she have a boyfriend? Why does it matter to me? Pushing my thought aside, I looked out of the window. Emily hands and half of her body fall on to my lap when the car came to halt. Her tiny hands on my thighs, made my body stiffen. My heartbeat quicken pace. I bet she could feel the pulsation of my heart. My heartbeat was back to normal when Emily straightened her posture and I did the same.

"Sorry sir."

I only glared at my driver.

All of a sudden, I missed her touch. Why does her touch affect me? Why was my heart beating so fast? Why do I always feel like this when she is so close to me? Why?

I glanced at Emily and saw her again typing something on her phone. How bad I wanted to snatch her phone and throw it out of the window.

"We are here sir." My driver, Jack, again pulled me from my thoughts. You are lucky Emily. He saved your phone from being crushed.

I angrily moved out of my car, not even waiting for my guard to open the door for me. I entered the passcode and move into my house. After entering the living room, I threw the coat on the couch and made my way into the kitchen. Grabbing the water bottle from the refrigerator and gulping it down.

"Is everything okay Mr. Benson?" Emily asked, entering the living room. Concern was clear on her face.

I threw the empty bottle in the sink and marched towards her, in anger.

"Nothing is fucking okay Miss Emily," I shouted at her, making her startled. I take my words back. I couldn't stop myself from talking...Well more like shouting at her. I missed her beautiful voice.

A/N: Someone is angry! Pray for Vanessa. Vote! Comment! Share!
Thank you for reading.❤️