Chapter 8: Depression: Part 2

HELLO!!!! Hi this is Aryan here, today I'm here to continue the part where my school came to meet me.

You might be wondering, why I'm here today telling you the story like this? Well the remaining thing that took place were just normal things. Well I know you must be curious how my story went ahead and how it ended up.

Well!! Well!! For that you will have to wait a bit long. One thing I can tell you, during my 10th standard i realise many new things, I understood how friendship can change, how much a person can hurt another person, how your love can be your hate... But for that you guys have to wait...

Coming back to what happened when my school people came to hospital. The moment they came to my ward, my dad was furious to see them. He still believe that they are the reason why I chose suicide. My school principal gave me some fruits which they brought for me and were asking about my Heath updates. I saw few friends of mine coming too, but my eyes we're searching Richa but i forgot she won't come. I have beaten her boyfriend then why would she come to me. To be honest it made me feel like I have lost her, which probably I did.

After having a discussion with my dad, my principal was still apologizing for the incident and was convincing him to let me study in the same school. My dad was persistent to not allow me continue, my studies at my school. Later after having a brief discussion my dad was half-heartedly convinced to let me continue my study.

After a week I was given a green signal by the doctor. My family members were happy and I was more happy because I will be going to my home after such a long time.

My mom and dad were being very nice to me, I felt that this is all because of me being so stupid enough to do such thing which I shouldn't have done. My mom and dad use to look after me just the same way they used to when I was kid..

Slowly slowly I was recovering and I decided to resume my studies as my last semester exams were coming. I decided to go to school as I couldn't afford more loss to my study..

I was afraid to go to school because back of my mind I was thinking, how my friends or I would say my school mates will welcome me or whatever it may be. I took a long breathe and took a step toward my class. I heard a big sound of claps and I was confused about this phenomenon. Jyoti ran toward me holding my hand and pulling me toward other classmates and everyone were happy except the one I beat. It was obvious they didn't like me anymore and same with me.

Arun hugged me and with a loud noise said "We missed you bro". I was stunned, I never thought I was this much important to them. I was happy as my fear of being embarrassed was gone. My eyes we're still searching Richa, I saw her sitting at her own desk and not even bothered looking at me. I convinced my mind, it's okay just forget her. It's over.

Lately everything became normal and I was gaining my confidence back. Now I had my own group and every other class students were talking with me and I could feel now I'm also someone who can say that people are there for me.

It was the month of my exams were I was confident about my studies. I scored a good marks and now I was in 10th standard. The class was kept the same and again Richa and her group was there.

But to be honest I never thought my life would completely change in this year. Something very bad happened and it affected me forever..

A big incident that shook my school and no one ever thought that something like this would have happened in our school. That incident changed everyone life. I never thought something like this creepy and disgusting thing would have happened. I wish I could tell you guys now but I can't. My fingers are trembling to even write about it. No I can't.. Bye for now...

To be continued..

Mr. DEPRESSION SEASON 2 will return soon.. I hope you enjoyed this season and please give your reviews.. This would have not been possible without you guys.

THANK YOU 😍