Chapter 6: Anger: Part II

As Richa starts walking toward Aryan's room,  she sees Aryan is lying on the bed and is been crying*

Richa: (enters Aryan's room)  Aryan what happened to you?

Aryan: (turns back and is surprised seeing Richa at his room)  What are you doing here?

Richa: (yells)  What's wrong with you?  Look at yourself... 

Aryan: (wipes his tears)  Just leave me alone...

Richa: (in an angry tone)  You won't tell me the reason for such stupid behaviour...

Aryan: Who the hell you think of yourself?  It's my life I don't want to talk to you...

Richa: (shocked)  I'm your best friend.

Aryan: (yells)  Cut the crap of this shit, "I'm your best friend". I don't have any friend and even I told you to make a distance between us...

Richa: (about to cry)  But...  Why are you behaving like this with me?  I'm hurt.  I won't talk to you again..

Aryan: Don't you forget the statement you just said now.

Richa:(crying)  I hate you...  Goodbye...

*Richa runs away from Aryan and is deeply hurt with his statements*

Aryan: (talking to himself)  I'm sorry Richa but it's better you and everyone stay away from me. My destiny is just to be alone...

*Richa reaches her home and run toward her room and is still crying remembering the things Aryan told her*

*Richa phones rang*

Richa: (picks up the call)  Hello.

Prasad: (worried)  Hey sweetheart what happened?  Why are you crying?

Richa: (starts crying)  I hate him prasad...

Prasad: What happened to my girl?  Tell me who did this,  I will kill him...

Richa: (crying)  Aryan,  today I went to meet him and he insulted me...

Prasad: (furious tone)  What did the idiot fatso do?  I will break his bone...

Richa: No no,  promise me you won't do anything to him..  Promise me.

Prasad: Fine...  But please you don't cry. We will talk about this tomorrow at school... I love you and please don't cry.

Richa: I love you too... Bye...

*NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL*

Prasad: (furious tone)  That bloody Aryan,  made my girl cry... I'm gonna make him cry for his life...

Akshay: Let's teach him a lesson.

Ajay: Yes,  even I feel like punching his fucking face...

Prasad: Today we have our game period and during that time,  we will see him...

*Bells ring and everyone approaches toward their seat*

*Aryan enters his classroom and Prasad and his friend are looking at him with a fit of anger*

Jyoti: (calls Aryan) If you don't mind,  can I sit with you...

Prasad: (passes a comment)  Fatso won't ever say no, after all, the first time a girl will be sitting beside him.

*Prasad and his friends laugh*

Prasad: (throws chalk at Aryan)  You fatso,  fuck shit meet me at the ground today...