Chapter 4: Heartbroken

* Aryan's parent reaches clinic to see their son and before meeting him, they have been asked to meet doctor*

Mr Siddharth: May I come inside doctor?

Dr Malhotra: Yes sure, So you both are Aryan's parent...

Mrs Chaya: Yes doctor, how is my son now? Is he fine? What happened to him?

Dr Malhotra: Don't worry he's fine...

Mr Siddharth: So what exactly happened to him?

Dr Malhotra: Well, his blood pressure was found to be very low. Was he fasting from few days?

Mrs Chaya: No doctor, why?

Dr Malhotra: He got weaker and he needs to take care of himself. Please for one or two weeks don't let him go to school and let him have complete bed rest...

Mr Siddharth: Well yes sure doctor. When can we take him home? Can we take him today?

Dr Malhotra: Yes!! you just complete all the remaining formalities and then you can take him with you...

Mr Siddharth: Well Chaya you go and meet Aryan, I will do the remaining formalities over here.

* Mrs Chaya leaves the room to meet her son and sees her son thinking about something*

Aryan: (thinking) Well I made my mom and dad so worried about this thing. Dam why the hell did this happen to me?

Mrs Chaya: Son

Aryan: Mom...

Mrs Chaya: (crying and hugs Aryan) What happened to you my champ? Are you fine now?

Aryan: Mom doesn't cry I'm fine. Nothing happened to me.

* Meanwhile Mr Siddharth completes the remaining procedure and they all head back toward their home*

*AT ARYAN'S HOUSE*

Mr Siddharth: Son grab my hand I will help you to walk toward your room if you are still feeling weakness all over your body.

Aryan: No dad, I'm fine. I can walk down myself. You and mom just relax.

Mrs Chaya: Well, If you need something just ask us. Don't you get up from your bed?

Aryan: Yes mom.

*After listening to her mom instruction, Aryan enter his room*

Aryan: (Talking to himself) Dam this looks so weird. I head myself into this big trouble and not just me, everyone.

Mrs Chaya: (enter Aryan's room) Well what are you doing there Infront of a mirror. I told you to take a rest.

Aryan: Yes mom...

Mrs Chaya: Just go to your bed and just take rest...

Aryan: Mom please don't be so worried, I'm fine...

Mrs Chaya: You are my son. And we are gonna always be worried about you.

Aryan: Hmm... Well, what about my class? And did you ask my principal regarding leaves?

Mrs Chaya: Don't you worry, Richa said that she will take care of all these things

Aryan: Okay mom.

Mrs. Chaya: Well I will go now and you just sleep now

Aryan: Yes mom.

* It's been a week since Aryan is at his home, recovering from his illness. And meanwhile, Aryan's friends decide to meet him*