dealing with the bully

Start from the beginning

I looked over at Cardin to see he was laid back not given any care in the world.

Cardin: Well, I know it's a lot easier to train an animal than a soldier.

Pyrrha: You're not the most open-minded of individuals, are you, Cardin?

Cardin: What? You got a problem?

I summon a dagger and launched it towards cardin aiming to his neck,

Pyrrha: wait Y/N stop!!!

I stopped the dagger when it's just a few milimetre from his skin.

Y/N: apologies.

I snapped my finger and the dagger disappeared

Cardin is now sweating like a pig, scared for what just happened.

Y/N: oh and professor oobleck the right answer is night vision, some faunus is known for their near perfect sight in the dark.

Blake: General Lagune was inexperienced, and made the mistake of trying to ambush the Faunus in their sleep. His massive army was outmatched, and the general was captured.

Blake turned to Cardin

Blake: Perhaps if he'd paid attention in class, he wouldn't have been remembered as such  a failure.

Cardin just growled in his seat not dare to talk again after what just happened.

Oobleck: Mr Winchester and Mr. Arc can both see me after class for additional readings. Now moving on!

Timeskip brought you by Y/N juggling with three short sword.

I walked around the campus trying to find a better things to do, I then see ruby holding crescent rose.I sneak behind her and whisper

Y/N: what are you doing ruby?

Ruby: kyaaaaa

She turned around and twirl her scythe I jumped back avoiding to be hit.

Y/N: wow slowdown little red!!

Ruby: Y/N!?! Don't scare me like that

Y/N:(chuckle) sorry,

I pat her head while she's pouting

Y/N: so what were you doing?

Ruby: well I'm training.

Y/N: with who?

Ruby: err I just imagine my opponent and fight it.

Y/N: well….

I then took a few step back

Y/N: imagination isn't a Worthy opponent.

I then summon a long sword and took a battle stance.

Y/N: I'm ready. First to get three hit win

Ruby: alright then, here I come!!!!

She use her semblance and before I knew it she already in front of me ready to slash, almost spontaneously I evade the attack. I sidestep her and slash her side.

1 point for me

Ruby: urghh

She charges at me, block the attack. She then launched a series of quick attack.

I managed to block all of them. I then see an opening in her stomach. I stab her.

2 point for me.

Ruby: why can't I hit you!!????

She repeatedly slash at me.

Y/N: simple...

Once her scythe past me, I step forward grab the scythe handle, pull it closer to me and thrust the sword to her stomach,but not so hard.

Y/N: I'm more skilled than you.

Our face is really close, if someone see us from the distance maybe they'll think us hugging each other and Ruby finally realized in what position we're in, her face become as red as her cape.

Ruby: ...

She took a step back.

Ruby idiooooooooot!!!

She takes of using her semblance and in one second disappeared, leaving red roses on her track.

Y/N: what did I do wrong?

I then walked back to my dorm and I heard Cardin and jaune? What the is he doing with that prick

Cardin: so I couldn't help to hear you from my room,

Jaune: h-huh?

Cardin: so you snuck up to beacon huh? I gotta say you quite the rebel

Y/N:(he what???)

Jaune: p-please cardin, Don't Tell anyone.

Cardin: oh Jaune,... Come on I never betrayed a friend like that.

Jaune: friends?

He then lock jaune neck with his arm

Cardin: of course, and as far as I see it we gonna be friends for a long time. And by the way I don't have time to finish the extra assignment that Dr oobleck give us. Can you kindly do that for me? Thank you.

He then throw jaune and He start to walk away

Cardin: don't worry Jaune, your secret is safe with me.

I lean to the wall and fold my arm and he walked pass me with a downcast face.

Y/N: is it true Jaune?

Jaune: Y-Y-Y/N? What do you mean?

I just stared at him.

Y/N: why?

Jaune: because I wanna be hero, okay? Just like my father and my grandfather. I don't wanna be a disgrace to my family!!

Y/N: I understand, if you want I can help you with the extra assignment.

Jaune: you do?

Y/N: of course, I can't sleep until midnight anyway.

Jaune: thanks man!

Y/N: anytime Jaune, anytime.

We then walked towards the library.

Y/N:( Looks like someone is gonna need a walking stick tommorow)

#well what do you think?
Feel free to leave a feedback