"Right. We don't know what they're going through while we in here I know they lonely as hell because their so use to being under and all about us". Said August.

"Hey! Alsina! Neverson! Brown! Separate now!". The guard yells to us making me scoff.

"I'll catch y'all whenever man". I dapped them up beginning to just go back to my cell.

I hate being in this bitch they separate us every chance they get it's getting real aggravating to me. They acting like we gone come up with a master plan and escape this bitch.

"Wassup". I say to my cellmate all he did was look at me that's all he's been doing since I got here, I don't know what the hell is his problem but ion got time to be knocking niggas head off in here.

I laid down on this thin ass bunk looking to the ceiling thinking about Jhene I know she's going crazy because I haven't been calling her. She has yet to come up here and when she does I'll decline I need time to process this shit.

Jhene

"Cammy and Kj please come on". I huffed as they trailed behind.

"Okay tete sorry". Cammy says as they run up.

"Y'all can't just be picking up on snacks y'all also have to get things that y'all wanna eat". I tell them looking through they lil basket.

"We got oatmeal and waffles!". Kj exclaims.

"But y'all also like to eat corn dogs, the tortillas pizzas, and raviolis". I tell them going down to aisle to get the things.

"Press! Press! Press! Press! Press! Cammy don't need more press!". She says into the phone making me laugh.

"Cammy girl please". I shake my head continuing to walk.

Every since Reign got her a phone she's been in the camera nonstop I just can't deal with her lol.

"Tete today Dylan punched me while our teacher was reading to us on the carpet so, at recess he was on the swing and I pushed him off!". He jumps up and down.

"Good job! Let that little fucker know not to mess with you". I gave him a high five.

Almost everyday Kj has been coming home saying whoever this Dylan was has been giving him a hard time so I tell him whatever he does to him do it back but worse.

"Come on we could check out now that should be everything". I looked over the basket I had and theirs.

I had to get them from school today and go make groceries because both Crystal and Reign had to deal with family things.

"How many cold drinks you have down there?". The cashier asks.

"6". I tell her in which she scanned one box 6 times so I won't have to put all of them up.

We all walked out the store heading to the car I was so ready to go lay down I've been on my feet all damn day.

"Tete there go that man from the ice cream shop". Said Cammy pointing somewhere but I ain't look.

"Jhene". I heard Trevor say from a distance.

"Alright y'all that's all cmon let's go". I tell them closing the trunk.

"He's getting closer". Kj says making me damn near throw them in the car then going to the drivers side.

"Jhene I know you heard me calling you". He grips my arm some.

"Trevor let go of me". I scolded.

"Why you acting like that, like I did something wrong you kissed me back". He tells me.