22.

Mike

"Why you keep calling that bitch?". Kyron asks sitting next to me.

"Woah. Chill cuz she ain't no bitch". I say laughing.

"My fault cuz who that is again?".

"Reign". I spoke keeping it short.

"On everything she one bad ass female. I saw her at the grocery store and decided to introduce myself". He smirked.

"Introduced yourself to her for what? No offense but fall back she mines fool". He laughed at me.

"Nigga please if I wanted shawty I would've had her by now".

"You sure about that? If she acting hard to get with me what makes you think she ain't gone do the same with you?". I questioned.

"Here's the thing little cuz me and you different. I got a fire ass mouth piece I know how to talk my stuff to get into their heads. You feel me?". He asks.

"Yeah we're way different when the ladies see me they automatically be all up on my dick I don't need a fire mouthpiece". I say honestly.

"Not Reign tho. She ain't all on yo dick obviously".

"I don't know what it is with her she the only female that didn't fall for me with the quickness". He put his fingers on his chin.

"Wait hold. I thought you only wanted to fuck her don't tell me you catching feelings".

"I mean I do and I will fuck then leave her hard to get ass alone". I lied I was only stunting in front of him.

"I think I may have an idea on how to get her to run to you". He says getting up grabbing an envelope.

"And that is?".

"Don't ask how I got these but if these go viral on social media no one would want anything to do with her. Then there's you you'll be her shoulder to cry on". He explains.

"Dude how tf did you get this? I can't leak these it'll crush Reign". I say looking at the nude pictures of Reign. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

"Think about this clearly dude I promise she'll be running to you with no problem she'll have no other choice but to run to you". He tells me.

"I don't let me think about it okay?". He nodded handing me the pictures.

"Once you make a decision and if it's the one I'm suggesting be smart about it. Meaning do it anonymously".

"No shit. I'm not dumb cuz". I couldn't believe this was conversation was happening.

We talked a little more about it before he left I was lowkey annoyed with this whole thing I never want to do anything that'll hurt Reign emotionally. This would really crush her but in the long run it may make her run to me maybe seeking for attention.

Reign

"Could we stop for food?". I asks August as he picks me up from school he really didn't have to but he insisted I could've caught a ride with Jhene since we were all going back to the same place.

"Ma if you can't talk to me while looking towards me then you must not want nothing at all". I snapped my neck towards him.

"Sorry. You make me nervous". I say being honest.

"There's no reason to be nervous around me lil' bit I'm just like a regular person". He tells me.

Your fine ass still make me nervous nigga.