39.

Reign

"August! Stop it nigga". I laughed out as he kisses me all over.

"Gimme some sugar mama". His accent rolled off his tongue which made it sound sexy as hell.

"Once I give you some sugar I have to get started cooking with the girls. Baby Kyron and Cammy has to eat". I say while grabbing his face then kissing him.

Kj been here for 2 days now and I'm in love with him already he's just so cute to me yet adorable he's actually not a agg ass child. Cammy was here because Crystals watching her again she's been here since we got out of school earlier.

"You good little man?". August asks Kj as we walk out the room together.

"Yeah I'm good yo". He leaned his shoulders while doing it which made us laugh.

"Uncle A run me some coins". Cammy said.

"Cammy get your little butt on somewhere girl". I say laughing to her.

"Don't worry about TeTe here". He hands her a 20 then she ran away into the living room.

"Bitch roll me my sack before I come in 80 thousand dollars plus a jet on a backend. Twenty twin twins finna get plucked like a chicken!". Crystal raps moving her shoulder coming into the kitchen.

"Girl hush up them children in the living room and where's Jhene?". I asked.

"Last time I checked she was sleep but she maybe up now. What we cooking?".

"I don't know what are you in the mood for?". I searched through the cabinets.

"Let's cook Chicken Lo Mein you remember once we went to make groceries for here I picked up the recipes for it?". Jhene says walking in you could tell she just woke up.

"Ew bitch you could've stayed sleep".

"Girl fuck you. I'm only up because Trey ass up they about to go". She says taking out the stuff.

"TeTe could I go play in Kj's room with him?". Cammy asked Crystal.

"Yes baby. Ya'll leave that door open okay?". She tells her.

Kj got his own room here the guys had a extra bedroom for guest but now it's Kj's room we haven't fully finished it yet tho.

"What are you girls cooking?". Trey asked as they all walk in.

"Stay and you shall see". NeNe tells him.

"Where you think you going?". I ask August making his face scrunch up.

"You talking to me shawty?". He questions coming up to me.

"Surely is. You not going nowhere". I say gripping the sweatpants he had on I was being bold today.

"Chill yo I don't think you ready for all of this just yet". He gripped my cheeks lightly waterfalls were definitely about to start.

"Get a room". Crystal shouts to us.

"Your the one to talk tho". I gestured because she's literally straddling Chris on the island table.

"Then there's them literally tonguing down". She points to Trey and Jhene kissing.

-----------

The guys left then we cooked now we're just waiting on it to finish basically.

"Cammy!". Crystal yells for her.

"Yes TeTe?". She says.

"Your mom is asking do you mind sleeping over for the night?". She asks her.