29.

Reign

The weekend was over days ago I've been busy at school being apart of the program that I'm in I was designing t-shirts for the seniors for the pep rally we're having tomorrow which is Friday. Mike returned to school Wednesday on crunches he was beaten pretty badly to but I didn't care he got what he deserved. He'll look at me sometimes with sympathy but I pays him no mind everybody thinks that he got into a bad wreck I know as well as my girls know the real situation.

"Reign I like this font way better than this". Crystal says pointing to the different ones. Two people were allowed to help me with this so I picked them of course.

"Yeah because that one was way to small that would've been looking crazy on the shirts". Jhene states.

"Alright. Let's start pressing this shit I don't want to be here doing this shit all day". I tell them getting started.

"Trey ass been on my case ever since I fought his ex. Ya'll should see the shit he texting me talking about you better not be out there giving bitches black eyes". I laughed right along with Crystal.

"I can't believe I wasn't there to see you beat the shit out of her sis". I tell her.

"I know man I would've called but it all happened so fast I had to act in the moment". She explains.

"You right". Crys says.

"The fact that bitches really coming at us over them". I say.

"Exactly sis I was just thinking that. I don't want to put the blame on the guys but they created them bitches like that they got them acting whipped over them". Jhene says.

"That's another reason on how I know August dick game is on point. All jokes to the left tho I can't be having hoes bickering with me over what's not theirs anymore". I explain.

"Most definitely now every-time you look I don't want to be bashing hoes heads in over Chris like bitch you're so pressed he ain't worried about you". She says folding a shirt.

"This is where the confusion come in at over on my part so Trey took me out on a date, kissed me still does kisses me, calls me bae or boo, and gives hugs that's not the friendly type. What do ya'll consider that as?". Jhene asks.

"Ya'll kissed?". I asked confused she ain't tell me that.

"I forgot to tell ya'll he kissed me the night of our first date but that ain't the point answer the question". She says laughing.

"Girl you ain't know they been kissing? Even I peeped them a couple of times". Crystal says to me.

"Ughh. Answer the question". She groaned.

"I would say that's a relationship without a title basically. One of ya'll need to let it be known or continue on how ya'll are". I say.

"Yeah ya'll are like in a committed relationship. Like Reign said one of ya'll speak up about it and see how it turns out". Crys chims in.

"Do you think ya'll are in a relationship?". I asked.

"Yes. I think we are we been talking heavy for about 3 months now some may think that's to quick but we just automatically clicked instantly". She explains.

"If that's what you think talk about it with him he may feel the same way you'll never know until you communicate". I say.

"Well damn okay Dr. Reign Phil. How are you and August?". Crys asks making me laugh.

"Honestly good I'm in the same boat Jhene in tho we haven't really told one another how we feel we just kicking it. You and Chris?".

"Same as you and August. We just kicking it heavily". She speaks.