69.

Trey

"Bitch you in desperate need of a haircut". Said Chris sitting down next to me and August.

"You do see where we at right? Tf up bitch".

"These niggas give linens". He goes on.

"I ain't letting none of these niggas touch my shit just to fuck it up". I shrugged.

"Fr we ain't gone be in this bitch for that long anyways". August says making me agree.

"What's the move when we get out this bitch?". I sighed.

"For starters we need to get the house together I don't know about y'all but the money we put away I'm putting that towards my museum". Said August.

"I'm opening up my studio. I was suppose to meet with the person that owned the building I wanted to buy but I been was suppose to meet with her weeks ago. I told Cisco to get her number so I could call we talked about it and she's gonna hold the bitch down for me". Chris tells me.

"That's good man as y'all know I was investing into clubs to eventually own ever damn one down here so that where the saved up money going to". I tell them.

"For now our girls holding down the house situation but I'm about to tell Kendell, Ray and Aron to handle that until we get out. It's probably stressing them out". Aug says.

"Damn right it probably is. I miss my girl man I hope and pray we'll be out before my seed come". Chris shakes his head.

"Cisco told us he's gonna give us the specific day on when we getting out soon". I reminded them.

I think Cisco is gonna tell us when we're getting released a week or a day or 2 before we actually get out.

"Which Is fucking dumb because I wanna know so I could be counting down or some shit". Chris complains.

"Nigga you acting like yo ass about to die in here. Let me find out you pussy bitch". August teased.

"I could do these la couple of months tf up bitch. For anything Trey a be the first one to crack". He smirks making me turn my face up at his bitch ass.

"We all know it's gone be your pussy ass". I retorted back to him.

"You talked to my sis yet?". August smirked.

"Ion know what you talking about". I shook my head just thinking about it all over again.

"Yeah you do". Chris teases.

"Shut up and no I haven't talked to her I'm giving her the silent treatment for now".

Not to long ago we got Aron to hire someone to watch over the girls since him, Kendell, and Ray have lives of their own they be watching the girls every move. I got word a couple of days ago that she supposedly went to eat with some nigga and they kissed.

I don't know what the fuck was running through Jhene head but all I know is when I get out this bitch I'm gone fuck her up. (AN: Not literally lol). Ever since then I haven't called her or nothing she tried to come see me Sunday but I ain't want see her.

"I would find some way out this bitch if Crystal do some shit like that". Chris shakes his head that nigga crazy.

"Boy Reign ass know not to try it I'll fuck her la us up in a flesh". Said August.

"It may don't seem like it but I'm losing my mind about this shit like why would she do that?". I shook my head.

"It look like you stressing but I won't stress to much about this cause I don't think sis wanted to do what she did. Maybe it was a heat in a moment thing". Chris says.